By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

£30 !!

morty

morty

Staff member
I'll be trying for a ticket for this Saturday!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

When you’re used to paying £44 a month then £30 for one game seems a lot but I understand why the club have done this. Personally I’m not going to bother for now, I can watch Wroxham four times for £30 :)

morty

morty

Staff member
When you’re used to paying £44 a month then £30 for one game seems a lot but I understand why the club have done this. Personally I’m not going to bother for now, I can watch Wroxham four times for £30 :)
Payments are for next season though. I understand if some can't afford it, but the fallout over this, on Twitter, has been ridiculous.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Payments are for next season though. I understand if some can't afford it, but the fallout over this, on Twitter, has been ridiculous.
Oh yeah, as you say Twitter is having a meltdown right now, a massive amount of fans don’t seem to understand what their direct debit is going to ! it’s just not for me at the moment

dj161

dj161

not to fussed about going to this, i'm working saturday morning so would rather just go home and watch it on ifollow than have to rush to the ground to watch it in a near empty stadium, not to mention I don't understand how we've gone from total lockdown to have fans in the ground within days of each other, seems a bit odd to me

G

gerryinromania

I would gladly pay if I could be there. I missed my February fix