By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

2x Southampton tickets wanted

C

Crispycalzonie

Looking for 2 Southampton (or Everton) home tickets together. Sold out before general sale but trying to get some for my partner's birthday. She moved to the North East about 15 years ago and has never been to a Norwich home game.

Anyone able to help me out?

Last edited:
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

So you haven’t been able to get a ticket for a home game in 15 years ?

C

Crispycalzonie

So you haven’t been able to get a ticket for a home game in 15 years ?
She hasn't been back to Norwich too many times since moving up north but has never been able to get to a game whenever she has.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

The club do get returns or season ticket holders making their seats available if they can’t make it. I would try the ticket office, even if it’s a couple of days before the match.

C

Crispycalzonie

Oh do they? Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye on the site in that case. I tried the ticket office on general sale release day and they were less than helpful to be honest, but I'll give them another go in a few days. I read online that there is sometime fan resales but wasn't sure how that worked.