By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Any fantasy football fans out there? I'm a gooner with a question...

R

rob-arsenal fan

Hi Canary Fans, Love your club - when I was in school back in 1992 (John Lyon in Harrow),we did a 3 day cricket tour in Norwich, playing some local schools. Our football coach was a youth player way back with Norwich, so he was able to organize a trip to Carrow Road, which was great. Anyway, to business. Assuming Emery doesn't get sacked this week, then either a) Norwich will win or b) it'll be a high scoring draw because c) we really are as bad as everything you've read in the press. I therefore want to add 2 Norwich players to my Fantasy Football team. I can transfer out 1 forward and 1 midfielder and raise 11m. My question is, based on your intimate knowledge of your team, how should I spend the money?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Hi Rob, Pukki would probably be my first choice. I had him in my team at the start of the season and then transferred him out as we weren’t creating anything. After Saturday at Everton we seem to be back to our old selves and if anyone is going to score it will be him, hopefully on Sunday
The second choice is difficult, Buendia has the most assists but didn’t play Saturday so I reckon a cheap punt on Cantwell, or Krul would be my advice.
I’m thinking of transferring out Aubeyang, is that a good idea as he does somehow seem to still be getting points ?

R

rob-arsenal fan

thanks for the reply. with only 11m, I can get pukki, but not the other suggestions as well. I'll just stick with him for now. I was just a bit concerned he's gone off the boil recently. re Auba - I'd wait for Thursday Europa game before making any changes. you're gonna raise 11m by selling him - I'd buy Kane for the Mourinho bounce, which will continue for the rest of the season as they grab one of the top 4 spaces.