By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Ballot for home games

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

It should be clearer when we get full details. Everyone should get to one game and a refund for the others. I’m only applying for Wycombe as I’m at work for the others and while I finish at 2.00 I really can’t be arsed, I’ve never felt less bothered about a new season as I do at the moment. Hopefully a good win Saturday will get my enthusiasm back or this will be my last as a season ticket holder.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Atm at best, you may be asked to sit in a stadium with hardly anyone in it, listening to the echoes. That's not football. I don't think you'll be the only one regretfully, FF.

dj161

dj161

"Following a government announcement that plans for spectators at sporting events are to be reviewed, the previously communicated ticketing procedure that was due to commence on Monday September 14 will now be put on hold.

The club will continue to communicate with supporters via the official club website, social media channels and directly via email, once it has received further details and guidance from the EFL and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport.

Supporters’ patience and understanding on this matter is appreciated."

so essentially if you planned on picking which game you wanted to go to on Monday don't bother, as nobody knows whats going on right now

G

gerryinromania

Sorry for you poor sods caught up in the uncertainty. Fortunately for me, it will not affect me, no way am I going to risk getting on a flight this year. My yearly pilgrimage is null and void

dj161

dj161

we've been selected as one of three championship games to host a crowd of up 1000 this weekend, no idea on how anyone goes about getting tickets for it, but at least it's a step all be it a tiny one in a positive direction

dj161

dj161

more info here, if you are a season ticket holder and want to attend, you need to apply between now and 5pm on Thursday