By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

FA cup ticket availability?

J

J(ay)

Anybody have any idea what to expect regarding ticket availability for the 5th FA cup round?

I have wanted to come see a game live this season (from Finland),but the stars have not quite aligned (family, work, home/away tickets etc).

Now, if I’ve got this right, the 5th round will be played the second of March and that should work well for me (depending on the draw),and from the TV pictures it looks like there have been no problem getting tickets so far. However I guess the 5th round will create more interest, especially if it is a home draw or lower league team...

So what do you think regarding the demand, and will the tickets be availble online for purchase directly after the draw?

Br
J

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Too early to tell at the moment, depending on who we get and whether it’s home or away. Once the draw is made we’ll have a better idea on availability

N

Number 9

The draw is Monday evening on the One show (snigger)

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

You’re presuming Spurs win the replay ! :) If it is Spurs then tickets will still sell very well in my opinion as it’s a new ground and not too far. I would imagine you would be able to get a ticket in a home area if you’re happy to do that. If it’s southampton then you’ll have no problem getting a ticket