By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Fox in peace

Y

Yarmouth.Fox

Coming to the game next week and was wondering if someone could tell me the away fans pubs. Only from Yarmouth so just need the names please. Hoping that other than our game you can do enough to survive. But failing that I do wish you a speedy recovery. Good luck this weekend.

morty

morty

Staff member
I think the only away fan pub now is The Waterfront. If you are coming by train you walk down through Riverside and over the bridge near The Queen of Iceni, I think there are signs that direct you.

The Compleat Angler stopped admitting away fans a few years ago as it kept getting trashed!

Y

Yarmouth.Fox

Lol I'm born n bred Leicester. Lived here for 9yrs. And no I supported us when we were shite. Oh and that wonderful goal at Filbert street in the fa cup. If you old enough if not check out on you tube Keith Weller in tights.

Thanks for the info and if I want to join the idiots where will they go.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Lol I'm born n bred Leicester. Lived here for 9yrs. And no I supported us when we were shite. Oh and that wonderful goal at Filbert street in the fa cup. If you old enough if not check out on you tube Keith Weller in tights.

Thanks for the info and if I want to join the idiots where will they go.
I was at the Keith Weller in tights match, thanks for reminding me !

N

Number 9

What's your goal for the season then Mr Fox? Top four? Or maybe just European place?

Y

Yarmouth.Fox

Hope for the season now is top four but Europe at the start of the season.

Fenway Frank you've obviously never seen some parts of leicester. But wanted to live close to the sea. Also a mate lived here. And now we've opened a shop.

N

Number 9

I think the only away fan pub now is The Waterfront. If you are coming by train you walk down through Riverside and over the bridge near The Queen of Iceni, I think there are signs that direct you.

The Compleat Angler stopped admitting away fans a few years ago as it kept getting trashed!
So is the Complete Angler still the away fans pub.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

So is the Complete Angler still the away fans pub.
No, it’s now for our fans only, as is the Queen of Iceni down riverside. If you’re sensible you should get in any of the others mentioned on here.