By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Lampard's Managerial Record

Numan

Numan

TeamFromToMatchesWDLWin %
31 May 2018
4 July 2019
4 July 2019
25 January 2021
Total14168343948.2

A win % of nearly 50% is pretty decent.

morty

morty

Staff member
Agreed. If it is Lampard he will get my support. I just hope he 'gets' NCFC in the same way that Farke did.
Oh of course he'll get my support too. But as I said in other threads he just did not seem like the sort of manager that Webber would appoint, so am assuming he has decided on a change of tack. I assumed he would go for similar to Farke again, but perhaps Farke was the man to build to where we are now, and we are stepping up a level.

I think we were starting to head in the right direction anyway, maybe this will turn out to be a genius move that gets that bit extra out of the players, and also starts them all on a clean slate, paving the way for Cantwell and Gilmour. Also less pressure on a new manager as he has the getout of "Well they were practically down when I took over anyway".

Numan

Numan

I am a Farke-ite and will admit that I am disappointed he has gone. However, the fact is that he has gone and now, after a period of getting used to that fact, it is time to move on. Considering the names put forward by 'the media' and fans Lampard does seem like the best bet for me. I was nudging towards Knutsen but as that now seems dead and buried I hope that Lampard delivers the goods. What he did at Derby and Chelsea is basically irrelevant because the task he faces at Carrow Road is very different. Neither Derby or Chelsea were struggling when he took over. Norwich City are deep in the brown stuff and I hope like heck he has the ability to shake things up and get the team going. He likes fast attackers so maybe will see more of Rashica and Tzolis taking some of the pressure off Pukki and Sargent and creating chances to score. Normann looks a fixture and I expect Gilmour and Cantwell will reappear. The defence has improved so with a bit of tinkering he may be able to improve it some more. Whatever the outcome of this week's shenanigans let's get behind our team, Norwich City/The Canaries, and support whoever gets the job.

N

Number 9

I am a Farke-ite and will admit that I am disappointed he has gone. However, the fact is that he has gone and now, after a period of getting used to that fact, it is time to move on. Considering the names put forward by 'the media' and fans Lampard does seem like the best bet for me. I was nudging towards Knutsen but as that now seems dead and buried I hope that Lampard delivers the goods. What he did at Derby and Chelsea is basically irrelevant because the task he faces at Carrow Road is very different. Neither Derby or Chelsea were struggling when he took over. Norwich City are deep in the brown stuff and I hope like heck he has the ability to shake things up and get the team going. He likes fast attackers so maybe will see more of Rashica and Tzolis taking some of the pressure off Pukki and Sargent and creating chances to score. Normann looks a fixture and I expect Gilmour and Cantwell will reappear. The defence has improved so with a bit of tinkering he may be able to improve it some more. Whatever the outcome of this week's shenanigans let's get behind our team, Norwich City/The Canaries, and support whoever gets the job.
You don't think Frank will start with McLean & Rupp then?
;)