By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

LIVE STREAM HD Manchester United Vs Norwich City

dj161

dj161

I watched a couple of them, quality is pretty good, couldn't get it to load yesterday though, which based on how the game turned out is a real shame

morty

morty

Staff member
I watched a couple of them, quality is pretty good, couldn't get it to load yesterday though, which based on how the game turned out is a real shame
Cheers for the feedback, cause if he was just spamming the forum with nonsense I would have told him to stop it. If it is of use to folk then no worries.

N

Number 9

Cheers for the feedback, cause if he was just spamming the forum with nonsense I would have told him to stop it. If it is of use to folk then no worries.
They're usually ok

OldRobert

OldRobert

Is anyone watching these? Are they any good?
I had a pm from Diane who heads up the Norwich City Supporters Social Club, she arranges the evenings with management and players etc., and among other things she said: " I see you've got that papa 87 man whos spamming his website on there, he did venture onto the pinkun but soon got deleted."

Leave it with you Morty as to what you do with him.

morty

morty

Staff member
I had a pm from Diane who heads up the Norwich City Supporters Social Club, she arranges the evenings with management and players etc., and among other things she said: " I see you've got that papa 87 man whos spamming his website on there, he did venture onto the pinkun but soon got deleted."

Leave it with you Morty as to what you do with him.
I know exactly who Diane is, and she can keep her trunk right out, frankly. She thinks she runs the pinkun, she certainly doesn't run Norwichtalk!

People are telling me the streams are okay, so he stays. :)

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

he did venture onto the pinkun but soon got deleted.
So they delete messages from a bloke posting links but all the pathetic posts from negative nut jobs that shout down people that actually want to try and support the team are left, sounds about right.