By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Loans Loans

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Plus Gary Hooper being linked with Fulham. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I'd be a little surprised to see Elliott Bennett leave, as we are a bit thin out wide, although Alex Neil's decision to start VOO right midfield over Bennett against Rotherham did hint that he wasn't wanted here.

Sadly not the player that he was before his serious injury. 

Last edited by a moderator:
dj161

dj161

seems like Neil is very reluctant to play 2 out and out wingers, Redmond is really the only one we have, both Murphy's out on loan, Benno looking like he's going out, Johnson, Howson and Dorrans all preferred out wide this season ahead of Bennett

KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

Wolf to Reading. I thought the Championship wasn't the stage for Ricky to showcase his talents.  :lol:

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Walters is a player who can play out wide if required, so if Bennett and Lafferty are leaving then this may be a sign that he is arriving. 

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Walters granted leave from the Ireland squad to sort out a transfer. 

derehamyella

derehamyella

Forget Reading  inside spanish football  site saying 

Real Betis confirmed two signings at the close of the summer transfer window, the first being club legend Joaquin and the second being Norwich City forward Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/161217/real-betis-sign-ricky-van-wolfswinkel-on-loan-from-norwich-city/?

If correct it is already a done deal.

The biggest rumour of the day  Bradley Johnson seeking first team football and Derby offering a deal, it is the Daily Fail and just cannot see it at all.   4 games in an seeking 1st team football what a load of bollards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3217990/Bradley-Johnson-set-Derby-County-switch-Norwich-midfielder-seeks-team-football.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Walters said to ask for a transfer and said to be here or WBA  

Din

Din

Yeah Van Wolfswinkel to Betis was confirmed on the club website yesterday DY ;)

derehamyella

derehamyella

yea, fell asleep and couldn't be arsed to check anything  last night.   

N

Nathaniel

If you truly need to say thank you ! We'd really appreciate and be thankful expecting you leave a decent report on the this page.

N

Number 9

If you truly need to say thank you ! We'd really appreciate and be thankful expecting you leave a decent report on the this page.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you Nathaniel, you've made a real difference to me and my family.
When you first contacted me, all twenty-five of my family were living in a cardboard box in the central reservation on the A47, with your help we now have a candle to huddle round. If it gets below 5°, we'll light the candle.
#blessed