By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Looking for a thread (Elephant Man)

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Can people remember when I started a thread after I posted on a Fortuna Sittard forum, telling the story of a Norwich pub landlord who was an Eredivisie and Fortuna Sittard legend?

I suggested Archant do a story about it.

I wanted to try and locate that thread to see what Fortuna forum it was I'd posted on, to go back and ask Fortuna fans about what they think of the rise of Cantwell.

But I've searched this forum "John Linford" and "Elephant Man" and "Fortuna" to no avail.

I guess it is possible the new forum owner didn't like the graphic description of how he would jump on top of pub tables, whack out his manhood and shout "I am the elephant man" in case it upsets advertisers or search algorithms (I used a fair bit of foul language). That would be completely understandable, just a shame I can't seem to locate the Fortuna forum!

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Don't worry found it, I didn't start a thread but posted about it in another thread (and I must have imagined all the swearing).

The Fortuna forum now requires login with facebook, not messing around with that. Oh well, was a nice idea.