By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Merry Christmas

morty

morty

Staff member
Merry Christmas from a nippy Mobile, Alabama!

Attachments

• 20201225_062011.jpg
    20201225_062011.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 122
OldRobert

OldRobert

Looks like a spaceship Morty..................what exactly is it?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

That is the Seven Vega, our newest vessel, a rigid pipelayer (as opposed to a flexible pipelayer that I am on)
How many blokes are on your ship and I have to ask, what are the conditions like?

morty

morty

Staff member
How many blokes are on your ship and I have to ask, what are the conditions like?
When we are fully manned for projects there are 100 onboard, just now as we are doing maintenance / repair we only have about 40 on. Conditions are good, we share cabins when full but you share with someone on the opposite shift, so you are never really sharing, I have my own cabin just now. Each cabin has its own en suite shower / toilet and TV, with satellite channels. We have a gym, a huge TV lounge, a games room with musical instruments X-boxes etc. We have wifi for when out at sea, and the food is pretty good, this was my Christmas dinner yesterday!

20201225_150639.jpg

20201225_150944.jpg

20201225_150950.jpg

20201225_151029.jpg

G

gerryinromania

That looks impressive Morty. Certainly different to my years on the old wooden Ton class minesweepers in the 60s ( which I enjoyed by the way ) Good luck Morty, enjoy it while you can