By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

My Norwich City story.

morty

morty

Staff member
Just finished watching it, not bad at all. Lets hope they get some interesting folk in subsequent episodes. No offence to the likes of Eadie, Grant Holt and Iwan, but we kinda know them pretty well already!

N

Number 9

Just finished watching it, not bad at all. Lets hope they get some interesting folk in subsequent episodes. No offence to the likes of Eadie, Grant Holt and Iwan, but we kinda know them pretty well already!
Not my bag really, was it worth all the hype?

morty

morty

Staff member
Not my bag really, was it worth all the hype?
It is an okay watch, Robert Green is quite socially awkward though, I never realised. A few good snippets about some things that went on during the dark days.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Just watched Jon Newsome, still need to watch Ruel. Wasn’t surprised that he didn’t get on with Martin O’Neill as I was once told a similar story by Jerry Goss.

morty

morty

Staff member
Just finished watching that, and probably the most enjoyable so far. What a lovely, honest guy.

Din

Din

Found all of them really interesting so far, even though Fox and Newsome were before my time. I didn't actually even know about the Andy Hughes confronting a fan thing before either.

Like said above, it's good that it's actually players that have interesting stories, rather than necessarily the most popular players like Holt, Huckerby etc

Last edited:
SwindonCanary

SwindonCanary

Of those posted I found the Chris Sutton one most interesting.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Nor do I. Never seems to make his mind up as to whether he likes us or hates us. Hardly a success since he left. I listened to his 'punditry' on BT Sport against Chelsea, and he didn't have a good word to say. That day he would have sworn black was white. I don't mind criticism as long as it's contructive.