By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

New kit

morty

morty

Staff member
Its nice enough, and very close to the 2011-2012 kit. Home kits tend not to have much of a "wow" factor for me, you know pretty much it will be very similar every year. I'll keep my powder dry for the away / 3rd kit!

G

gerryinromania

Looks good to me. Doubt if I will get to see it live though, as I don't think I will be making my annual winter pilgrimage this time. Planes, quarantines etc, plus maybe limited fans

Din

Din

I really like it, think it's really smart. Though as it's been said it is literally a carbon copy of our first errea kit :D

Very telling though that none of Cantwell, Buendia, Aarons, Godfrey or Lewis aren't in the reveal video!

N

Number 9

I really like it, think it's really smart. Though as it's been said it is literally a carbon copy of our first errea kit :D

Very telling though that none of Cantwell, Buendia, Aarons, Godfrey or Lewis aren't in the reveal video!
If you look carefully in the background, behind the grassy knoll...

Reactions: Din
morty

morty

Staff member
44.jpg

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

If this is a subtle rainbow on a sleeve, and if it’s for nhs then fair enough I guess but I can’t help but feel the club are jumping on a bandwagon with this.

morty

morty

Staff member
If this is a subtle rainbow on a sleeve, and if it’s for nhs then fair enough I guess but I can’t help but feel the club are jumping on a bandwagon with this.
Haha, don't even start me.

If it is a nice top, I'll maybe buy it, if it isn't, I won't. I couldn't give a shit about any of the virtue signalling.

N

Number 9

Haha, don't even start me.

If it is a nice top, I'll maybe buy it, if it isn't, I won't. I couldn't give a shit about any of the virtue signalling.
Lbgt etc etc ++ shirt?

morty

morty

Staff member
Lbgt etc etc ++ shirt?
Well despite the shirt being about the NHS, there was kerfuffle on Twitter. Someone was moaning that, basically, if you don't like this shirt (that no one has seen yet) you are a homophobe. I saw others proclaiming it amazing, and they were definitely buying it (despite not having seen it) I saw someone moaning that the NHS had appropriated the rainbow from the LGBTQ+ community, and I saw a woman moaning that the rainbow had been nicked off Greenpeace.

*sigh*

dj161

dj161

Well despite the shirt being about the NHS, there was kerfuffle on Twitter. Someone was moaning that, basically, if you don't like this shirt (that no one has seen yet) you are a homophobe. I saw others proclaiming it amazing, and they were definitely buying it (despite not having seen it) I saw someone moaning that the NHS had appropriated the rainbow from the LGBTQ+ community, and I saw a woman moaning that the rainbow had been nicked off Greenpeace.

*sigh*

thats basically twitter in a nutshell, no matter the subject, people will find a way to argue about it

N

Number 9

*sigh*
Did you get involved? :D