By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Newcastle United And Norwich City Battling January Deal For Striker

N

Number 9

He used to work with Steve Bruce and they need goals so I can't see him coming here.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Ignoring the fact that we have no money.............................:confused:

morty

morty

Staff member
Do we think that Roberts will leave in January and will a replacement be brought in?
Weird one that, depends on the terms of his loan really. I can't see him going back to Man City to fight for a place, and I can't see another club wanting him on loan based on what he has shown here this season. I would love to know what is actually going on with him, I have never even seen him play. And would struggle to even pick him out in a crowd!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Farke has said he wants to keep him here for the whole season. Would be nice to see him on the pitch for a while but we have to trust them that he isn’t doing as much in training as those that are picked.

N

Number 9

Weird one that, depends on the terms of his loan really. I can't see him going back to Man City to fight for a place, and I can't see another club wanting him on loan based on what he has shown here this season. I would love to know what is actually going on with him, I have never even seen him play. And would struggle to even pick him out in a crowd!
Farke has said he wants to keep him here for the whole season. Would be nice to see him on the pitch for a while but we have to trust them that he isn’t doing as much in training as those that are picked.
Players who disappear for weeks on end while invariably Farke answers reporters questions by saying just that they are world class players and we're lucky to have them.
Perhaps they're going on am early midseason break...