By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich are auctioning signed shirts with the Legion!

W

WhatTheRBL

Hey guys, Chris here from The Royal British Legion. Just popping in to tell you about the signed Norwich shirts we're auctioning from their games during the 2019 Poppy Appeal. All proceeds from the auctions will help us in supporting the UK Armed Forces Community.

Head over to our Ebay page and get yours!

Apologies to anyone who placed a bid last time these shirts were online. We had some badly timed technical issues. Rest assured we have our best people on it (me),and it won't happen again! :cool:

dj161

dj161

most of the shirts on there are currently between £50-£100, except Teemu Pukki's which is currently at £360, someone really wants a signed Pukki shirt

morty

morty

Staff member
Moved this thread to the main forum! As a member of the RBL myself, and ex member of the armed forces, this is something I definitely support, and would not rule out having a look at this, and maybe having a cheeky bid!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Moved this thread to the main forum! As a member of the RBL myself, and ex member of the armed forces, this is something I definitely support, and would not rule out having a look at this, and maybe having a cheeky bid!
We should coordinate so we’re not bidding against each other ;)

morty

morty

Staff member
We should coordinate so we’re not bidding against each other ;)
I am kinda tempted by the Ralf Fahrmann short sleeve green one, as something a bit different. Wouldn't mind the Buendia one but I reckon that one will go big.

morty

morty

Staff member
I have bids in on the Fahrmann short sleeve green one, and on Tommy Trybull. :)

W

WhatTheRBL

Cheers Morty! Hope you get the shirts you're after.