By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Barnsley (Away) Saturday 8th May 12:30pm kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Not really sure what we can expect here, not really sure I care! In some ways if we win and end up on 99 points it will annoy me we didn't make it to 100!

Skipp will definitely be missing, sounds like Pukki could well be too. Tettey in for Skipp (and captain for the day),Hugill in for Pukki, and a likely start for Vrancic?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m wondering if Tettey and Vrancic will come on late rather than start. As long they get some game time I guess it doesn’t matter that much

morty

morty

Staff member
cc.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
97 points it is then, what a season!

Kenny Mclean finishing the game in the same knee brace I am currently wearing, not good!

88.jpg

G

gerryinromania

Well done the chaps in yella, and everyone concerned with all matters NCFC. Superb season, just sorry that you peeps couldn't get to really roar them on. Today, after 2 weeks, I was all clear to imbibe again, so today for me, we won the league, and boy did the sipping stuff taste good. Cheers to all you Norwich Talk stars. Noroc, as we say out here

G

gerryinromania

Thanks for that Morty. Barnsley looked sharp and up for it. I don't understand though, why Morris didn't get penalised for their first goal. Guess the young defender learnt a valuable lesson, be cynical, fall over, scream

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Thanks for that Morty. Barnsley looked sharp and up for it. I don't understand though, why Morris didn't get penalised for their first goal. Guess the young defender learnt a valuable lesson, be cynical, fall over, scream
Ben Gibson was co comms on ifollow, he said exactly the same thing and that if you don’t fall over refs might not give it

G

gerryinromania

Thanks for posting this Morty. A most enjoyable 23 minute watch. I really enjoy these behind the scenes cameos, really interesting. Now what will we do for the next few weeks, won't be watching the Euros, so I guess I will have to bugger off on me 'ols. Enjoy the summer all

Status
Not open for further replies.