By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Barnsley (away) Tuesday 13th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Doom and gloom from the presser as illness sweeps through the camp. Oliviera out for two games too.

G

GJP

Leitner out for at least 4 weeks. That is sh*t. His football brain (along with his technical ability) has been a joy to watch.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Any good news ? :)

Nelson Oliviera being injured?

Sounds harsh but I'd much rather we just gave Srbeny the minutes, he's going to be the one who is here next season. Failing that surely one out of Abrahams, Fonkeu, or Ashley-Seal can justify getting a game or two? Off the bench? If they can't then whats the point in having an U23 team.

We're not going up, we're not going down, no harm in experimenting.

Also, can we start Hoolahan every week for the rest of the season? To say goodbye?

If Remi Matthews is going to be our keeper next season, would it not be wise to throw him in at the deep end now... in a write off season?

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Just seen that Matthews went back to Plymouth.

Lets see what Raggatt looks like then? May as well start planning for next season now.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Ah, looks like he's gone to Wolves.

That's what I get for using wikipedia to see who is in our development squad :rolleyes:

G

GJP

I think until relegation avoidance is guaranteed you have a duty to continue picking up the points.

And from then on start having a look at next season.

morty

morty

Staff member
I think, as someone who pays a lot of money to go to away games, you have a duty to always put out the very best team you can, and try and win the game.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I hope I’m wrong but I can’t help but feel that this is going to be a typical along come Norwich moment

OldRobert

OldRobert

Doesn't look as though Tettey will be risked, who will be DM with Vrancic if Reed is ill?

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Doesn't look as though Tettey will be risked, who will be DM with Vrancic if Reed is ill?

James Husband in centre mid would be my complete guess.

Or he'll try and get Hoolahan to play in a deep David Fox type role, he'll be a complete revelation and earn himself a new contract. :p

Scott

Scott

Not hoping for much out of this game, considering the problems that we have in regards to injuries, I'll definitely take a draw!

Din

Din

Only been half-watching to be honest but even so it's been hard viewing. Really low quality game with the goal being the only thing that's happened. We need a kick up the arse. Very poor so far.

Great chance for Watkins starting against his former club. Yeah he hasn't had the service but he's been absolute crap. Hernandez, Wes and Srbeny on in the second half please.

Scott

Scott

Definitely take a draw away there last night given our injuries. Good to see Murph get on the score sheet as well, about time he did something useful!

Sounded like Husband had a reasonable game as well, just can't suss him out as every time I've seen him he's been poor. Anyway, good result on to Saturday!

Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

It was dull most certainly, but clearly DF had some big selection problems that got worse during the game. I thought Murphy actually had a decent game in addition to scoring and was unlucky not to get at least one more. Husband got an assist, but I personally wasnt impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.