By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Birmingham City ( away) Tuesday 23rd February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
More of the same obviously, and no need to change a thing, though I do wonder if Farke will shuffle the pack a little, given the workload.

I didn't see the last game, does anyone need dropped?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m prepared for this to be one of the most boring games of the season, just get a win. I’ve only now decided to start using ifollow so it will be interesting to watch my first match of the season !
The other teams -

Brentford v Sheffield Weds
Swansea v Coventry
Blackburn v Watford

OldRobert

OldRobert

More of the same obviously, and no need to change a thing, though I do wonder if Farke will shuffle the pack a little, given the workload.

I didn't see the last game, does anyone need dropped?
Arguments elsewhere still raging about Vrancic starting, I'm not convinced with Dowell personally so I'd stick with Vrancic. Don't know whether I can stand to watch this 'cracker', or just watch the fire crackling.:)

morty

morty

Staff member
Doesn't sound like it was a classic, but I'll take ten points clear, all day long!

Din

Din

It wasn't a great performance by any means. You could tell Birmingham were coming off the back of a big win in a relegation 6 pointer at the weekend. They were on the ball and made life difficult for us, particularly in the first half. It was the sort of game that at other points of the season we may have been held to a draw, but in this one we had the nous to grind out a huge win, which puts us in an amazing position. It's so frustrating though that we have to make such hard work of everything! If Pukki just tucks that penalty away that would put us 2-0 up at half-time then the game would be over. Instead we have to make a big deal out of it and give my blood pressure a hard time.

There weren't any brilliant individual performances, but we definitely looked a better side once we made a change and bought Hernandez on. Delighted for Skipp to get his first ever senior goal as well, he really deserves it for his performances this season. He may have missed a penalty as well but kudos to Pukki for getting another brace. 3rd top scorer in the league now with 17 goals, well on track to get 25 plus, which is an amazing target.

Hopefully one or two of the teams directly below us can drop points tonight. A game against bottom of the table up next, so we could be in an incredible place by the time we play Brentford next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.