By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Bolton (away) Saturday 16th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Looking for a reaction here!

Sheff U home to Reading, so you will expect them to win, unless the lad Oliviera can do us a huge favour!

West Brom away to Villa, without the banned Dwight Gayle I presume, could be tricky.

It doesn't look like Leeds play this weekend? Are they playing in a cup or something?

Team? Not a clue. Yet again I'd like to see McClean involved, but not sure if Farke will play safe again with his two DM's. I feel I would like to see us get at Bolton, and play the style that has been for successful for us.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

If we want to finish in the top two then it’s a must win. Farke has talked about making changes, could be an interesting lineup

morty

morty

Staff member
If we want to finish in the top two then it’s a must win. Farke has talked about making changes, could be an interesting lineup
Yeah, will be interesting. Feels like we are just biding our time till Leitner is fit again though. I wonder if we may see a surprise 4-4-2?

David Evans

David Evans

Reading have got their tails up, Oliveria has found his scoring feet, I think Sheff Utd could be in a difficult game, fingers crossed...

dj161

dj161

Tettey is out, late tests on Stiepermann and Buendia

morty

morty

Staff member
Cheery stuff from the presser! Tettey already back in Norwich having a scan on an ankle injury, could be looking at weeks out. LAte decisions will be made on Stiepermann and Buendia.

Farke considering Leitner, Klose could be on the bench.

Edit, beat me to it!

dj161

dj161

looks like McLean is very well going to have to start, is Louis Thompson fit right now, could very much use him?, if Leitner isn't fit I'd say maybe bring Godfrey into midfield and play Klose or Hanley alongside Zimmermann

morty

morty

Staff member
looks like McLean is very well going to have to start, is Louis Thompson fit right now, could very much use him?, if Leitner isn't fit I'd say maybe bring Godfrey into midfield and play Klose or Hanley alongside Zimmermann
Farke said Thompson should be back in training end of March, and could see a game or two before the end of the season. Carlton Morris a bit behind him, but both rehabs going well.

David Evans

David Evans

Pretty grim news, hard not to have a negative outlook in regards to auto promotion with the way our luck has gone with injuries

dj161

dj161

trying to work out a side in my head if all three are ruled out and Leitner is still out, though I think one of them will make, if they're all out Id go with

Pukki

Cantwell McLean Hernandez

Trybull Godfrey

Lewis Hanley Zimmermann Aarons

Krul
Subs, McGovern, Pinto, Rhodes, Passlack Heise, Srbeny (one of Buendia/Steips)

pretty tight after that, and I forgot we'd signed Heise until looking at our squad on wiki

David Evans

David Evans

I can't see Hanley getting back in the squad, expect the defence to line up the same tomorrow.

Leitner, McLean, Passlack to fill the gaps I suspect

dj161

dj161

a lot will depend on how Buendia and Steipermann get on with there fitness tests I imagine, i'd like to think at least one of them will make it, certainly going to be interesting if neither does, maybe bring rhodes in and drop Pukki in the hole

Last edited:
dj161

dj161

Buendia and Steips both fit to start, McLean in for Tettey, Leitner and Klose both make the bench

morty

morty

Staff member
Happy with that, and glad to see McClean get his chance. I have had a cheeky fiver on 3-1 to Norwich.

Din

Din

Gonna be really interested to see how Kenny gets on. Like the look of that team though, now let's go and get 3 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.