By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Bournemouth (Home) Saturday 17th April 8pm kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
We are truly in the endgame now, I believe win this and we are promoted, win next week and we win the league.

The team picks itself just now. Bournemouth are talking this up as them wanting to spoil our party. We'll see about that.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I would quite happily lose on Saturday if it guaranteed a win against Watford

morty

morty

Staff member
Only saw bits of the presser, basically no new injuries, Emi okay. Saw in videos Idah back in full training.

Farke emphasising he isn't bothered about other teams, and he expects them to win their games anyway.

morty

morty

Staff member
Well, todays the day. Except I don't think it will be, I think this will drag on a bit longer!

dj161

dj161

EzMQq2gVkAMLTWm.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
Well that was a rollercoaster. The fact we are promoted doesn't detract from just how awful the officials were tonight. Had it been 11 v 11 I feel we would have won the game easily.

Hey ho, onwards and upwards.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I wasn’t the least bit surprised to see a red card shown, Premier League referee, player over reacting, we’ll have this all the time next season

G

gerryinromania

So we lost, but got promoted. Bounmuff couldn't do a thing against 11. That no 22 player was still trying to get players booked/ sent off till the final whistle. Agree with Morty on the officials, Romanian commentators agreed also. Will be nice to see them kicked out of playoffs in first game. Until we were down a man, we were really flying

morty

morty

Staff member
I wasn’t the least bit surprised to see a red card shown, Premier League referee, player over reacting, we’ll have this all the time next season
I would like us to appeal and get it downgraded to a yellow.

Ben Pearson is a proven arsehole with a terrible disciplinary record, you saw it only minutes later when he threw himself over trying to get Kenny Mclean in trouble.

He was the aggressor in that tackle, and you can clearly see Giannoulis trying to pull out of it. My initial thoughts were that it would Pearson that would actually be in trouble, but the ref fell for his theatrics.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Did anyone see Mario in the celebrations? I’m already thinking about who might leave us

morty

morty

Staff member
Did anyone see Mario in the celebrations? I’m already thinking about who might leave us
It's hard to see just where he will fit in, going forward. If you look at the team we fielded last night, whose place is he taking? I mean if he is happy remaining a squad player then fine, but he ain't gonna start many Premier league games.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

It's hard to see just where he will fit in, going forward. If you look at the team we fielded last night, whose place is he taking? I mean if he is happy remaining a squad player then fine, but he ain't gonna start many Premier league games.
Same for Steipermann, they’ve both been great for us but we have to move on. I’m sure both players will appreciate their time here, and I can’t imagine either of them would have imagined the difference coming here has made to their bank accounts !

morty

morty

Staff member
Same for Steipermann, they’ve both been great for us but we have to move on. I’m sure both players will appreciate their time here, and I can’t imagine either of them would have imagined the difference coming here has made to their bank accounts !
I could see Stiepermann staying actually, he is the only natural no 10 other than Dowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.