By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Brighton ( home) Saturday 4th July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Right, I’m having one last go at “ three points tomorrow and we’re back in it “ :p

N

Number 9

Right, I’m having one last go at “ three points tomorrow and we’re back in it “ :p
By the sound of it, there will be another different team lineup tomorrow.
Klose, obviously, be interesting to see who else Farke starts with, he seems to be abandoning his ideas in desperation.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

By the sound of it, there will be another different team lineup tomorrow.
Klose, obviously, be interesting to see who else Farke starts with, he seems to be abandoning his ideas in desperation.
Thing is, if he sticks with the same players and formation people will say he’s not flexible and it’s a sign of madness. Change things and he’s clutching at straws or abandoning his his ideas, he can’t win ( literally :) )

OldRobert

OldRobert

I see the cliches are out again. Here's another one.................another home defeat!

N

Number 9

Thing is, if he sticks with the same players and formation people will say he’s not flexible and it’s a sign of madness. Change things and he’s clutching at straws or abandoning his his ideas, he can’t win ( literally :) )
He's brought in Duda and Drmic!
They've been pants recently.
Idah looks very lively when he comes on.
We generally look brighter with Emi, Cantwell and Onel. They rarely play together but when they do, things seem to happen.

Din

Din

So predictable. Drmic and Duda shouldn't be playing again this season, both are absolutely appalling. Looked so much better when the subs came on.

Buendia is far too good for us. Ran the show today. Genuinely hope for his sake he goes to a top club once the season is over because he's wasted in this team.

Still 5 games left. Still mathematically possible :D

G

GJP

Starting Duda infront of Stiepi/Vrancic/Cantwell is just going to kill the spirit.

A player who has done nothing for us, looks well short of form and won't be here next season ahead of players who have put it in and produced for the shirt and may be here next season is a bad, bad idea.

Wonder if it might be finance related. Like there are penalties if Duda doesn't make X amount of starts when available.

Reactions: Din
N

Number 9

Starting Duda infront of Stiepi/Vrancic/Cantwell is just going to kill the spirit.

A player who has done nothing for us, looks well short of form and won't be here next season ahead of players who have put it in and produced for the shirt and may be here next season is a bad, bad idea.

Wonder if it might be finance related. Like there are penalties if Duda doesn't make X amount of starts when available.
This after Farke told everyone Duda was an upgrade on the players already at the club.

N

Number 9

Screenshot_20200704-154132_Twitter.jpg

N

Number 9

Farke saying it's going to be a completely different team which starts preseason

OldRobert

OldRobert

I don't really care what DF says anymore. Any other manager with these results would have been sacked weeks ago, probably Webber too.

N

Number 9

I don't really care what DF says anymore. Any other manager with these results would have been sacked weeks ago, probably Webber too.
An empty stadium has certainly benefited Farke, it would have been quite unpleasant with a full house.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I have to say, I'm starting to not 'get' Farke.

Taking Hernandez off when 1-0 down in a must win game when he's the player who looks most capable of doing something.

Starting Duda despite him being consistently terrible when you've got other players who can play number 10, at least Vrancic is the man you'd want on the pitch if you got a free kick on the edge of the box.

And I know Pukki has been poor but I don't believe he has been quite as poor as Drmic, at least Pukki can drop deep and get involved in play a bit.

But whatever, its done.

N

Number 9

I can't break away from the hunch that Farke is stubborn and if he reads or hears fans & media suggesting certain players or tactics, he will persist in doing the opposite.
I'm the manager, they don't know what they're talking about, he has actually made comments to that end about fans and even launched at a journalist last couple of weeks.
It's a bit emporers new clothes at times with Farke.
Trouble is, when you're in our League position, it's not easy to justify the tactics of the past 30 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.