By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Bristol City (away) Saturday 31st October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
What will we do defensively, if Quintilla isn't fit? Surely Sorenson at LB isn't something we should be doing, apart from in an emergency? That said, he did do well.

Will Vrancic start again? I actually prefer playing the single striker, so there is space for him in my team.

N

Number 9

This is what you've got to choose from, unless of course he plays Drmic or Leitner at LB
20201029_095643.jpg

N

Number 9

Is he still here? Playing for the U23's I assume? Would seem the logical thing to do.
He hasn't been in the squad but I'm sure he did well in the game he played in. Surprised me if I recall correctly, he seemed to be at a higher level than the other young hopefuls who have been farmed out on loan.
Farke will probably put Rupp at RB, Aaron's at LB & Kenny in midfield.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Mumba RB, Max LB or Max RB, Marco LB or Max RB, Rob Nizet from the U23s, he is a LB.

morty

morty

Staff member
Quintilla out for tomorrow, but scan shows the injury isn't major, so should be days he is out.

Zimmerman still out, but is back in training.

morty

morty

Staff member
I am not sure what to think about that team, at all. Have seen someone venture that it could actually be a 3-4-3, with placheta and aarons as wing backs.

G

GJP

Stiepi is usually pretty good at finding that ball in behind the fullback. Hopefully Placheta will be alert to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.