By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Chelsea (away) Saturday 23rd October. 12:30 kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldRobert

OldRobert

Took one for the team mate :p
As has been said, many thanks Morty for taking one, or is it 7 for the Board, I can't bear to look at it again.
I think enough is enough now, surely nobody can argue logically against change. Farke, Webber and majority shareholders if they truly love our club MUST GO NOW.

N

Number 9

Farke et al have achieved a huge amount over the past few years but no one is perfect.
The biggest problem is that he can't do the Premier League.
There could be many reasons for this but I don't believe that our squad of players aren't good enough to avoid relegation.
I don't advocate getting Pulis, Big Sam or Woy in as manager, we know that those managers would likely keep us in the League.
It seems fairly clear to me that he needs to go sooner rather than later if we are to avoid relegation. This season has the added spice of a Carrow Road full of supporters who, I think will make life very uncomfortable soon.

G

GJP

There could be many reasons for this but I don't believe that our squad of players aren't good enough to avoid relegation.

Have to disagree. It's looked a bottom 3 squad from the off, in my opinion. It's just always looked short of fire power, if nothing else.

G

gerryinromania

Apparently, we were absolute shite, didn't see it. Buuttt, Have just watched Man U absolutely wonderful performance at home v Liverpool.

OldRobert

OldRobert

So everybody out?

:D:D:D
Got it in one. Farke and Webber have reached their zenith, which is ruining the reputation of our club. If people could drag themselves away from the green and yellow press they would be horrified at how we are now seen in the football world. I never thought I'd see the day. As for the majority shareholders, for them to just stand by and watch it happen is totally unbelievable and irresponsible. Unfit to run the club imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.