By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Crawley Town (away) Carabao Cup Tues 27th August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Expecting to see lots of changes for this, in fact wouldn't be surprised if none of Saturday's starting 11 start here. Maybe Hanley and Klose at CB?

Another new ground to tick for me!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Don't suppose Zimm is ready for a run out, or would that be too dangerous with both of them coming back from injury.

dj161

dj161

not 100% sure where we are with fitness on some players, but this is what I'd go for assuming Zimm, Idah.Drmic are still out

Fahrmann
Byram Klose Hanley Heise
Amadou Tettey
Vrancic McLean Roberts
Srbeny

subs - McGovern, Godfrey, Aarons, Leitner, Buendia, Steipermann, Pukki

now I know playing Amadou and Tettey could look quite negative on paper, but we need to try and give everyone a rest really and thats the only way I could get our formation to stay as 4-2-3-1 and rest everyone, unless there are a couple of youngster in the squad or one ot the injured players are ready to go

N

Number 9

not 100% sure where we are with fitness on some players, but this is what I'd go for assuming Zimm, Idah.Drmic are still out

Fahrmann
Byram Klose Hanley Heise
Amadou Tettey
Vrancic McLean Roberts
Srbeny

subs - McGovern, Godfrey, Aarons, Leitner, Buendia, Steipermann, Pukki

now I know playing Amadou and Tettey could look quite negative on paper, but we need to try and give everyone a rest really and thats the only way I could get our formation to stay as 4-2-3-1 and rest everyone, unless there are a couple of youngster in the squad or one ot the injured players are ready to go
Tettey is out for family reasons.
Idah is available
Zimbo is in

N

Number 9

I don't even know what level Crawley play at.
Was it them who had £s pumped in by a wealthy couple?

morty

morty

Staff member
Journey from hell, not even there yet! This better be worth it!

morty

morty

Staff member
Well yeah, that was pretty terrible. Worst bit is that it looks like Klose has done his ACL, which leaves us definitely short of a CB, I know Amadou can play there but thats not what we bought him for.

So to sum up, arrived 20 mins after kick off, the side got kicked all over the park, Klose crocked, and it was a dry stadium, and I would have killed for a beer.

If Carlsberg did cup ties....

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

We can sign a free agent centre back if there's any floating around.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

You did well Morty, after five and a half hours we got there at half time ! It’s another ground ticked off though :)

morty

morty

Staff member
You did well Morty, after five and a half hours we got there at half time ! It’s another ground ticked off though :)
The traffic was ridiculous, and it wasn't even all road works, we must have sat at that last roundabout in commuter traffic, for about 45 minutes!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

The traffic was ridiculous, and it wasn't even all road works, we must have sat at that last roundabout in commuter traffic, for about 45 minutes!
There was a broken down truck on that last roundabout, I see you managed to get the top of your head on a report on the pinkun :)

morty

morty

Staff member
There was a broken down truck on that last roundabout, I see you managed to get the top of your head on a report on the pinkun :)
Haha I was just doing jokey tweets about my view at kick off etc, and some EDP reporter messaged me about using it. I do a bit of photography and was going to message them and say "For God's sake, don't credit me, it is a terrible picture"! It seems they can just use your tweets without even asking you though!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Sounds as if the pair of you had a great time ...........................not! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.