By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Huddersfield Town (Home) Tuesday 6th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Watford away to Boro at lunchtime today could be a very tricky one for them, would be really nice if they could drop some points! But all in our own hands, I watched Huddersfield the other day and they actually looked decent, so this isn't a guaranteed 3 points. That said, we should have enough to win, hopefully the international players will be a bit more rested, and hopefully Emi will have recovered from his ankle knock.

Lets hope by tomorrow night we have a clearer picture as to how many more points we need, and there hasn't been any shocks / disasters.

Omabamidale to keep his place, and no issue with Mumba keeping his if Max isn't fit. Hopefully Skipp and Giannoulis available, though the lads that came in did well enough.

G

gerryinromania

Dental implant at noon, so will need the sipping stuff, and the yella victory roar. Come on lads, much better than the rest

morty

morty

Staff member
I'm watching Boro vs Watford, Boro doing us no favours so far, mainly due to them being absolutely shite...

morty

morty

Staff member
Cheers Boro!

From the presser, Emi should be okay, as should Aarons. Giannanoulis available, Rupp and Idah not available.

Looks like we are in pretty decent shape, and with Watford dropping points we can go 8 points clear again tomorrow. I suspect Watford will be more bothered about looking over their shoulders at Brentford and Swansea (ten points behind with 2 games in hand each) than looking at us.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Huddersfield are unbeaten in their last five so this could be quite a tight game.

4-0

G

gerryinromania

That will have to do I suppose. Highlights eagerly awaited. Was only able to see 3 minutes, but in that time, I saw Skipp make a fantastic lung bursting run, giving Pukki his 3rd from the spot, as the goal went in, stream was blocked, back on to EDP live text. Sipping stuff tasting so good.

Din

Din

Absolutely outrageous. That first half was the most irresistible, dazzling display of footballing ability I've ever seen. The quality of the goals and the ruthlessness we showed in taking them; don't get me wrong Huddersfield were dire but I don't doubt most Premier League sides wouldn't have been able to live with us tonight. It was one of those where you can tell the players are enjoying every second and as a fan so did I!

Buendia with a goal and 3 assists was as per usual just ridiculous, and great to see Pukki get his first ever Championship hat-trick. Cantwell was also like a man possessed, and Ollie Skipp must have set a new record in terms of tackles made. 10 out of 10s all over the pitch. Delighted for Hugill to get back on the scoresheet too.

Still, we could have won 20-0 tonight, if we drop points against Derby it'll all be undone. The way we're playing though it's hard to see that happening. If we win on Saturday and Brentford/Swansea drop points (something they're doing every game at the moment) then we'll be officially up! But yeah, what a night and what a performance :p

morty

morty

Staff member
66.jpg

G

gerryinromania

Thanks for that Morty. That was a good watch, certainly different to highlights, and gives us a different aspect on the way things are done

Status
Not open for further replies.