By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Koo Pee Arr ( Home) Saturday 6th April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
The first of two very winnable games at home, and I am going to stick my neck out here and say win them both, and that's us just about home and dry.

Not sure but I think Leeds and Sheff u have trickier fixtures this weekend?

Unchanged again, 8th win in a row.

dj161

dj161

looks two winnable games on paper for us, Leeds play Brum then Preston, and Sheff U play Preston then Brum, you have to think at least one of them will slip up in at least one of those, so if we do get two wins it puts us in a tremendous position, as long as we do our job though I couldn't care less what the other two do, games starting to run out for them

OldRobert

OldRobert

Bearing in mind that our next opponents (Koo Pee Arr, like that!) have been managed by one of the worst managers' ever, should be 3 points for us.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m confident, one of the next three teams we play is getting mullered :)

Din

Din

Not a fan of the half 12 kick off, though I guess it puts less pressure on us than it would if we were playing later than everyone else. Opportunity to go 10 points clear of Sheffield United before they play at a difficult away game at Preston.

A game we should be winning, though QPR sacking McLaren has complicated things a bit. If we play how we have all season this will be 3 points. OTBC

dj161

dj161

morty

morty

Staff member
Off topic but here will do, hearing a rumour Wigan are giving us another 3000 tickets so we could have 8000 there!

Timm Klose's Boat Analogy

Timm Klose's Boat Analogy

Absolutely giddy. Never known a Norwich team to "never mind the danger" as much as this lot.
It's crunch time and the lads are just churning out win after win, seemingly oblivious to any pressure and playing with smiles on their faces.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Should really have been 5-0 too, with Hernandez missing that sitter, and that's despite 10 men!

I know QPR are proper shit but it looked like the players have loosened up and are really enjoying the run in now.... after a few weeks of being a bit more 'professional' and rigid / hesitant. Its because they know we've got it in the bag!

G

gerryinromania

Good to watch. Was also good not to have to watch us play, as we have been doing, against the miserable, dinosaur Northern creatures. Don't like Leeds or their fans, so would be wonderful to see the worlds best team and fans crash and burn out in the play offs

morty

morty

Staff member
Yeah can see how he would be annoyed losing possibly our best player for 3 games. But we have good players waiting for their chance in Leitner, Vrancic and Cantwell. 3 more wins and we are up!

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I reckon we'll see Cantwell in for Buendia but will start seeing Vrancic come off the bench earlier in that number 10 spot, e.g. 65th minute.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I guess it would make sense for Cantwell to play as he’s used to playing wide, lose a lot of creativity though

Status
Not open for further replies.