By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Leeds United(away) Saturday 2nd Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Urgh, I have galloping man-flu so may have to sell my ticket for this, shame, as it has the potential to be a cracker.

Not a clue how it is going to pan out!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m not expecting anything from this to be honest

morty

morty

Staff member
Just looked back at fitness forecasts before the Sheff U game, and they said Tettey and Leitner could be back for this one.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Can’t see Leitner starting, on the bench at best. Tettey could come in but I wouldn’t want to risk either of them really

morty

morty

Staff member
Tettey available, Leitner rejoining training midweek, so Ipswich may be a bit early. Klose is back running. Heise will be in contention for Ipswich.

N

Number 9

Strangelyenough, I feel confident about this one, draw no problem might even nick another away win.
When Farke was asked if it was 'must not lose' he said why not win and go top?

N

Number 9

Strangelyenough, I feel confident about this one, draw no problem might even nick another away win.
When Farke was asked if it was 'must not lose' he said why not win and go top?
In our favour is that Sheffield United play Bolton, expect to beat Bolton, before we kick off at teatime.
So we're likely to drop down to 3rd in the table, into the play off places, by the start of our game.
This I'm sure will give our players a huge incentive to win the game. We will probably need a draw to return to 2nd and a win could take us back to the top with a run of hard games behind us!

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Hope all Norwich fans make it home safely, pretty sure the police will keep away supporters in the ground for a bit after the game if the atmosphere feels toxic.

Two and a half hours extra drinking time not the best idea for this game is it. Although my perception of West Yorkshire police is that they are more competent than South Yorkshire.... and I've always felt safer at Elland Road than I did at Brammall Lane last season.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a ticket, which sucks as I live near Leeds and work in the city centre.

N

Number 9

Hope all Norwich fans make it home safely, pretty sure the police will keep away supporters in the ground for a bit after the game if the atmosphere feels toxic.

Two and a half hours extra drinking time not the best idea for this game is it. Although my perception of West Yorkshire police is that they are more competent than South Yorkshire.... and I've always felt safer at Elland Road than I did at Brammall Lane last season.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a ticket, which sucks as I live near Leeds and work in the city centre.
Is Morty still trying to sell his ticket?

morty

morty

Staff member
Is Morty still trying to sell his ticket?

I'm still kind hoping I'll make a miraculous recovery, and pass a late fitness test! Just had some guy on twitter asking me about it, but he was Leeds based, and I would have no way of getting it to him.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I've got a really bad cold now anyway Number 9, its probably best that I stay in and recover from that with a baby coming soon...

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Probably still would have paid for next day courier if I'd known though / noticed Morty's post above :D

Likely a blessing in disguise, and I'm being allowed by the Mr's to go to Rotherham to compensate.

Din

Din

Have to say I'd definitely take a point now, keep us in 2nd going into a very winnable run of games. If we can get the win though it'd be f*cking amazing. Really wish I was going to this, should be a fantastic atmosphere and a good quality game.

Was actually meant to be working at half 5, and didn't bother swapping it initially because I thought this game was a 3pm kick off. So I've just spent the last 24 hours frantically pestering everyone I work with to try and swap with me, which has fortunately paid off :D

Think I'd bring Hanley in for Godfrey, and probably Tettey in for Trybull too, though that would be harsh on Trybull, but I think if Tettey's fit he should be starting and I wouldn't want to see Vrancic dropped. I imagine though Farke will probably stick with the same XI as Sheffield United.

Would absolute love us to get one over Leeds and that twat Bielsa. Gonna be a really tough game, but I do think we have it in us to win it. OTBC

OldRobert

OldRobert

1549125787956.png

dj161

dj161

Well that was an enjoyable 45 minutes, more of the same second half please lads OTBC

Status
Not open for further replies.