By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Liverpool (home) EFL Cup Tuesday 21st September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Haha, almost forgot about this. This will be the first game I have missed this season, so if we win, we know the problem was me.

Not much from the press conference, Cantwell out for "personal reasons" and still Zimbo and Plachetta.

Not sure how much I care about this, could be a bit of a free hit to try a new formation or get some minutes in some legs. Would like to win, obviously, but can't really get very excited about it.

G

gerryinromania

will you be quoted in £s or Euros? Man up Morty, primus and a gret owd coat

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I had a new boiler in March, so much better than my old one which was at least 20 years old.

morty

morty

Staff member
I had a new boiler in March, so much better than my old one which was at least 20 years old.
Aye mine is 22 years old, broke down a few weeks ago, luckily have British Gas Homecare, so got it sorted pretty quickly, fan was seized, same thing happened a few years ago. Feels like its time, or it is going to let me down in the middle of winter, when you can't get anyone to come out. Was enough of a pain in the arse this time being without hot water for 4 days! We'll see what crazy price they come up with...

N

Number 9

Aye mine is 22 years old, broke down a few weeks ago, luckily have British Gas Homecare, so got it sorted pretty quickly, fan was seized, same thing happened a few years ago. Feels like its time, or it is going to let me down in the middle of winter, when you can't get anyone to come out. Was enough of a pain in the arse this time being without hot water for 4 days! We'll see what crazy price they come up with...
When I was a boy, our family was so poor we lived in a cardboard box in the middle of the road, and we were lucky!

G

gerryinromania

As a matter of interest, when you are talking gas boilers, are they big things that fit in a fire place type thingy, or are they like mine, and most in Romania, an on the wall gas condenser type. Little space, easy to fit and efficient?
Back on subject, hard to see what teams will be put out, but I feel our new fellas will get more minutes, at least I hope so. Should be on the telly box here. Looking forward to game

morty

morty

Staff member
As a matter of interest, when you are talking gas boilers, are they big things that fit in a fire place type thingy, or are they like mine, and most in Romania, an on the wall gas condenser type. Little space, easy to fit and efficient?
Back on subject, hard to see what teams will be put out, but I feel our new fellas will get more minutes, at least I hope so. Should be on the telly box here. Looking forward to game
Mine is a normal condensing boiler that does my central heating and hot water, tucked away in a cupboard in my kitchen. I have a hot water tank. I could, theoretically get a combi boiler that just heats the water as you use it, which does away with the tank, but am hoping to use a British gas boiler swap scheme, where if you get like for like, you get a fair whack of money off. I looked at ground source heat pump systems, but way too expensive, and you still use gas when the air temperature is too low to draw heat out of the air.

Aye, will likely watch on the telly too :)

G

gerryinromania

I have a gas- combi boiler. excellent, copes with the Romanian winter well

G

gerryinromania

What I meant OR that the thing is running 24 hours daily,October/ April, unlike me, the old sipping
stuff gets to you sometimes, if you are not careful. With that team just printed, it looks as though we have depth now, quite strong, don't know if the scouses will tremble though. Someone has nicked my smiley thingies, buggers

Status
Not open for further replies.