By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Luton Town ( home) Saturday 6th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Just saw Cantwell back in contention, which is good. Also Stieperman scored a few goals for the U23's. Good to have players fit, glad we got our injury crisis out of the way early doors!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Didn’t see the game but it seems like a comfortable win, although they did hit the post early on. As an added bonus the Ipsw*ch March to the premier league in two seasons didn’t get off to a very good start :)

G

gerryinromania

City were lokking so relaxed today, even when under pressure. A very,very good team win, tactics superb. Thank you Mr.Farke. Most enjoyable to watch. No weak links today. Impressed? yes sirreee

Din

Din

Not a lot to say really, as comfortable a win as we've had this season! Luton were decent and did cause us some headaches early on, and obviously if Collins' chance goes inside the post rather than hitting it then it's a completely different game, but once we took the lead I never really felt like we were in danger, and the goal just before half-time killed the game. If we wanted to I feel like we really could've kicked on and got 4 or 5 in the 2nd half, but we were more about preserving our energy which we did well.

Great to see Cantwell back in the side with a goal and assist. Hernandez has been fine since he's been in but Todd in the form he's in is one of the best players in the league. Rupp did very well in the number 10 spot in the first half. There were some lovely passes and balls in behind the Luton backline, including one the one to Cantwell that led to our opening goal. Gonna be interesting to see who starts our next game in that role out of him or Mario. Defensively we were completely solid once again. Man of the match has to be Pukki. 2 goals and was so close to scoring one of the most audacious back-heels I've ever seen, if it'd had gone in I think I would've genuinely passed out.

Nice to have a whole week off now after a relentless schedule. A few players looked completely knackered during today's game, most notably Buendia who while obviously playing well again looked burnt out by the hour mark. Understandable considering the amount and the importance of games we've had recently, so nice the squad can have a rest before a big push to end the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.