By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Man City (Away) Saturday 21st August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
I think I saw enough (other than the result) that individually, most players acquitted themselves reasonably well against Liverpool. Only real issues for me were that Hanley is obviously short on match fitness, and Teemu really isn't firing on all cylinders yet.

But some of the new guys got a taste of what the Premier league is all about, and the standard required, so know what they are dealing with now. Also Farke has had a bit more time on the training pitch with them.

And my first away day since we beat Spurs in the cup last year, so really looking forward to it!

N

Number 9

Pukki isn't fit yet so we're struggling for goals.
Our defenders are thin on the ground and not fit yet, so we're struggling to defend.

morty

morty

Staff member
Ahhhh, can't wait for tomorrow. Leave the house at 7:15 to be at Carrow road for 7:30, to be told by an officious bus marshal where I am allowed to sit on the coach. Start eating various pastry products I bought from Morrisons by about half 8, as it was too early to have breakfast before I left the house. Stop at services around 11:30, sprint (lol) to get to the front of the queue to get Maccy D's / Burger king / KFC, shovel it down neck, maybe leaving enough time to buy a few tinnies and glug them down outside. Get to the ground, few pints before kickoff. Lose horribly, back on the coach to be told "We aren't stopping on way back" so eat remainder of pastry products, to be slowly crippled by match day coach trip indigestion not long after. Return home maybe 10:30 ish.

Love it!

morty

morty

Staff member
E9PKp25XIAQz4hw.jpeg

OldRobert

OldRobert

I would rather have Omo available than Zimm personally, and I don't see Plachetta as a first team player tbh. Let's hope Webber hasn't finished yet, pretty obvious DF won't be impressed if there are no more defensive incomings.

N

Number 9

Ahhhh, can't wait for tomorrow. Leave the house at 7:15 to be at Carrow road for 7:30, to be told by an officious bus marshal where I am allowed to sit on the coach. Start eating various pastry products I bought from Morrisons by about half 8, as it was too early to have breakfast before I left the house. Stop at services around 11:30, sprint (lol) to get to the front of the queue to get Maccy D's / Burger king / KFC, shovel it down neck, maybe leaving enough time to buy a few tinnies and glug them down outside. Get to the ground, few pints before kickoff. Lose horribly, back on the coach to be told "We aren't stopping on way back" so eat remainder of pastry products, to be slowly crippled by match day coach trip indigestion not long after. Return home maybe 10:30 ish.

Love it!
You missed out the arse rape.....

G

gerryinromania

Who else is rather pleased that DeBruyne is unavailable. Fantastic player

Status
Not open for further replies.