By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Man Utd ( FA Cup) Saturday 27th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Hopefully we will put out our strongest team and at least have a crack. I'd like to think a few players have a point to prove, and probably put themselves in the shop window.

Not gonna lie, not overly confident of a win...

N

Number 9

Hopefully we will put out our strongest team and at least have a crack. I'd like to think a few players have a point to prove, and probably put themselves in the shop window.

Not gonna lie, not overly confident of a win...
The headline on Monday
"Concentrating on the League "
Doh!!!@!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Nothing less interesting.................................:rolleyes:

N

Number 9

The team showed up with a bit more effort than recently.
Why couldn't they have played like that for the whole season rather than just the odd game?
I blame Farke.
I don't rate Rupp at all.
Ditto Duda and McLean.
Was great to see Emi, Onel & Cantwell together, things started to happen then, why oh why doesn't Farke play his best players in their best positions?

G

GJP

I thought Rupp did better. He's unconvincing when he gets in the final third but he looks more comfortable centrally. Could be a handy player to have next season.

N

Number 9

I thought Rupp did better. He's unconvincing when he gets in the final third but he looks more comfortable centrally. Could be a handy player to have next season.

More unconvincing than his normal very low standard?
When I watch Rupp butchering the game, I feel that I owe Graham Dorrans an apology.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Number 9, is there any chance of a reasonable explanation as to why you dislike him so much ? “ He’s shit” won’t do, I see a work like player who is pretty tidy with the ball, and does his fair share of defensive work. I also think he could do well for us on the basis we are relegated. What’s the big problem with him ?

S

simonR

Hi guys,
Sorry to jump into your forum but i am a United collector of ticket stubs and am wondering if anyone has one for sale - I'd be willing to pay £20.
My collection is complete back to 1980 and i've been told City did post tickets out prior to the pandemic.
Please help if you can.
Yours in sport
Simon

N

Number 9

Number 9, is there any chance of a reasonable explanation as to why you dislike him so much ? “ He’s shit” won’t do, I see a work like player who is pretty tidy with the ball, and does his fair share of defensive work. I also think he could do well for us on the basis we are relegated. What’s the big problem with him ?

Fair point Frank, if it's ok, I'll give it a couple of days to get my thoughts in order and focus on exactly what.
I find myself being in despair when I watch him play, lots of things of concern, but it may well be caused by just one or two issues if I spend more time analysing it.

My immediate memories are of him giving the ball away alot, facing the wrong way most the time, more likely to kick towards Krul than making forward progress, (that's what reminds me of Dorrans),usually has to take an extra touch, if he does get a shot away its invariably straight at the keeper.

Let me give it some proper thought because there may be a simple reason behind these things, other than him being shite.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Hi guys,
Sorry to jump into your forum but i am a United collector of ticket stubs and am wondering if anyone has one for sale - I'd be willing to pay £20.
My collection is complete back to 1980 and i've been told City did post tickets out prior to the pandemic.
Please help if you can.
Yours in sport
Simon
Mate at work had one, I’ll ask him tomorrow if he’s still got it

S

simonR

Frank - did you get an answer from the guy at work with a ticket ?

Cheers Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.