By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Middlesbrough (away) Saturday 30th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Gah, I hate international breaks!

They are blowing hot and cold, 3 points from this would be just lovely. I reckon if Leeds lose another couple of games, they could well have blown it again.

dj161

dj161

don't we all hate international breaks, I literally don't know a single person that enjoys them

as for the game this is clearly one of if not our hardest game remaining, especially coming off the back of the break, hopefully we can go there and get the win we need to really help push us on and show sheff utd and leeds we mean business, but personally I'd probably take a point right now if it was offered, the good news being boro need the win themselves to make their push for the playoff place and they maybe a bit more open, getting the first goal in this is going to be absolutely crucial in my opinion

morty

morty

Staff member
They are really struggling to score goals, they paid a fortune for Assombalonga, and it just hasn't really clicked there for him.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Assombalonga would be a decent shout as a homegrown squad player for us in the Premier League to be honest, must surely regret his choice of team and is completely wasted in a Tony Pulis squad.

Not at £15m though..... I'd give them £6m with another £2m if we stay up at first attempt!

Din

Din

Visiting my Villa supporting mate this weekend so will be watching this with him, who will be spurring us on to win nearly as much as I will seeing as Boro losing does Villa a massive favour.

I think this is the game for me, that if we win I'll be 100% convinced that we're up. I'm on about 90% now, but winning this would be enormous. That said, with QPR and Reading at home and Wigan away our next 3 games, a draw today would not be a bad result at all going into 3 very winnable games.

Stick with the same team for me. McLean has 3 goals and 4 assists in the relatively short amount of time he's been in the team, plus he scored for Scotland the other day, so I'd keep him in.

8 cup finals left, OTBC!

N

Number 9

As it stands, if we beat Boro we will be EIGHT points clear of 3rd place with 7 games left!
Wow
** AS IT STANDS **

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Jeff Stelling-“ Leeds are within touching distance of the premier league “

G

gerryinromania

On the telly box. That was a tough old ask against a team of high ball giants. I was amazed that their throw ins from the half way line was causing big problems in our 6 yard box, that Shotton fella should be playing quarter back in the USA. Massive away win. Wonder how that fat Middlesborough fan of the Norwich rant is feeling now. I hate Norwich, they are such a shitty little team in a shitty little stadium, for sure they will get relegated. Poor fat soul in a red shirt, his dreams have died again

OldRobert

OldRobert

What a huge win that was. Still they surprise me.......................OTBC

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

You'd probably need to go back to Ian Crook to find a bargain buy as good as Christoph Zimmermann?

F

FleggyBoy

Hi everyone. This is my maiden speech on this forum. You can all thank me for our success this season. I moved to Norfolk at the end of August and decided I wanted to support the local team and some friends suggested I attend Carrow Road. Well I have attended every home match since the Middlesbrough home game and I believe I am their lucky mascot. I think the team are playing some brilliant football and it is rather good seeing Leeds looking up at us. I have already purchased a season ticket for next season and can't wait. The win last night at Boro was class. Despite their obvious direct football, our class shone through. One little question, why are they allowed to dry the ball with a towel before they launch the throw in like a ballistic missile? Surely that is not in the spirit of the game and the ref should not allow it in my opinion. Anyway, bring on the Rangers next weekend who are in no great shape. OTBC

Status
Not open for further replies.