By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Millwall(away) Saturday 2nd March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Every game is hooge now. If Leeds continue their collapse we could even still be top before we kick off

Unchanged team for me.

David Evans

David Evans

Perfect weekend to put some pressure on the teams below us, Sheff Utd have a difficult derby against a renewed Weds on Monday, a draw between Brom and Leeds would be good but I'd equally be happy with a Brom win.

We've handled a really tough few months of difficult games and come through on top, if a season is a marathon then we are approaching the final stretch and it's time for us to pick up the pace.

N

Number 9

Millwall have been having plenty of possession, quite a few shots off target and a few on target without actually scoring many goals, max 1 per game generally.
This suggests that we will pick them off really relatively easily, maybe 0-3?

N

Number 9

So basically we've got 9 weeks left of the season.
My word it's gone quick, alot to happen between now and 5th May, I'm going with us a Champions and Sheffield United 2nd with Boro winning the playoffs.

C

Canary Joe

I would drop Trybull and play leitner we should just go for it

N

Number 9

I would drop Trybull and play leitner we should just go for it
Leitner and Trybull would be my preference, but I can't see Farke changing the team this week. Same starting 11 as last game.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

A draw between Leeds and West Brom tonight would be splendid.

Preferably a really demoralising draw for Leeds though.... e.g. go 2 nil up, and West Brom equalise in the 93rd minute.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Leeds play Sheff Utd soon too... so one of them guaranteed to drop points. A draw in that would be perfect too.

David Evans

David Evans

Just seen Cantwell is possibly out for tomorrow? Oxborough on the bench then?

Din

Din

Same team again for me, if it ain't broke don't fix it. With Leeds playing West Brom later and Sheffield United having a tricky derby day away from home against an in-form Wednesday, a win here could really give us some daylight (also anyone think it's a bit weird that a derby as big as the Sheffield one is a 7:45 Monday night kick off?)

Gonna watch tonight's game hoping it's one of the most boring I've ever seen, and ends a nice 0-0. Or as you say CB a nice demoralising late West Brom equaliser when Leeds had been leading would be superb.

Ultimately though we've just got to concentrate on ourselves. With the form we're in this game should be 3 points but every game in the Championship is a potential banana skin no matter how routine it looks on paper. Millwall away as well isn't an easy place to go. I don't like being as confident as this going into the game but if we play near the levels we have been recently then we should get the win. OTBC

Din

Din

So Leeds have scored after 16 seconds against West Brom, so much for that boring 0-0 hahaha.

dj161

dj161

we just need to play our game and not get dragged into a physical battle, if we keep the ball down and knock it around like we can, we should be too good for them, well thats the plan anyway

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Nervous now, going to the fridge to get something that will help me relax a bit

N

Number 9

Surely now bring on Leitner and control the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.