By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs QPR (Home) Tuesday 29th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
As predicting a big reaction here, 4-nil to the Nodge.

I'd like to see Martin involved.

OldRobert

OldRobert

A lot will disagree, but for me we were never that desperate. Never want him anywhere near CR again. Nasty piece of work.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Those stories were more than correct FF. At the time, particularly during PL's and CH's reigns, I had a very close itk contact, and believe you me that man may have done good works outside the club, but inside................................:mad:

Din

Din

Really poor that, no way we should be dropping 2 points there. Fact is as well if it wasn't for the miss of the season by Osayi-Samuel at the end we would've lost it.

We worked so hard to get ourselves back into the game, finally get a deserved lead and all we have to do is see out a game against a team who have offered absolutely no threat for the entirety of the match so far. If we want to go up we should be seeing out that 3 points, and a few games ago I'm sure we would've done, but even once we got into the lead it didn't feel like we had proper control of the game. Everything we did felt so impulsive and improvised, like we didn't actually have a proper plan in place, either to break QPR down or to see out the result once we did have the lead. Over and over again we'd get into great positions and just make the wrong decision. Such a frustrating watch.

A lack of changes by Farke didn't help things. We could've done with an injection from the bench before we took the lead, let alone up until the point where QPR equalised.

It is only 2 games, so we don't need to panic just yet, but we need to get back to winning games sooner rather than later. That clear lead we had at the top is evaporating before our eyes.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Two draws tonight would really help now, Bournemouth winning is the worst we could see. I fully expected us to win last night, big game against an in form Barnsley Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.