By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Reading (Home) Saturday 1st May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
From the presser, all players who played at QPR are fine, no new concerns!

morty

morty

Staff member
So, what we thinking? A triumphant display of why we are champions? Or an edgy one nil? :D

OldRobert

OldRobert

1619874393009.png

OldRobert

OldRobert

Well they've done it with a stunning second half performance. Apparently there were loud shouts of 'YELLOWS' from outside the ground towards the end, such a pity that the fans couldn't be there to show the team, manager and coaches what they thought. I hope so much that we can put up a better show in the PL than we managed last time, for everyones' sakes. OTBC.

G

gerryinromania

Yessss. Campeones. I missed it. Busy waiting for highlights. On antibiotics til tomorrow, so coukdn't celebrate, but for sure, I will do so on Saturday. Well done the boys, so many records broken too

morty

morty

Staff member
Yessss. Campeones. I missed it. Busy waiting for highlights. On antibiotics til tomorrow, so coukdn't celebrate, but for sure, I will do so on Saturday. Well done the boys, so many records broken too
Hope you're well mate. Yeah assume the highlights aren't out because of this daftarse social media boycott.

G

gerryinromania

Thanks Morty. Like the film 4 weddings and a Funeral, only I was starring ing 3 Dental Implants and an Extraction. Felt really sorry for myself last week.
Refreshment permitted tomorrow after 2nd china vac

G

gerryinromania

Quintilla and Dowell take a top class free kick. Good for Pukki to get his goal, was hunting the goalkeeper nonstop. Hunting or Haunting? doesn't really matter which one, maybe, both. So sad that you guys couldn't be there

Status
Not open for further replies.