By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Rotherham(away) Saturday 16th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Evans

David Evans

I would suspect so, but with the number of games recently I wonder if Farke will make switches in the midfield, Rotherham are hard workers and fresh legs and minds might be valuable.

As far as score prediction I think this is going to be very close, possibly a 1-1 or 2-2, we have the quality and endurance to win this though, but don't write Rotherham off.

morty

morty

Staff member
I agree, 3 games in 9 days says it might be time to freshen things up, it is good having the option of having fresh, quality players chomping at the bit. Really the defence and front line pick themselves, and thankfully we have been lucky with injuries in those departments.

N

Number 9

Much has been debated concerning McLean but if we leave him aside, who else would you change?

I thought Onel had a quiet game but I'd be reluctant to leave him out.
We haven't really a replacement for Krul, so he stays.
Hard to see any other changes.
(Apart from the elephant in midfield)

dj161

dj161

much trickier game than it looks on paper, Rotherham have only lost one of their last 8 games and that was away to Sheff Utd, so this will be no walk in the park, hopefully our quality can shine through and get the three points, personally I'd bring Leitner back in for this, but I've felt that way for weeks now, I expect Farke to keep the starting 11 the same though unless there's an injury or too I don't know about

N

Number 9

After the game Wednesday, Farke went to McLean and had a serious conversation with him.
I've no idea whether he was asking him for dinner or what, but if did catch my eye at the time.

Din

Din

Would've liked to have seen Leitner or Vrancic bought in, but ultimately if it ain't broke...

Huge game, as they all are right now. OTBC

dj161

dj161

1-1, Rotherham equalize, still 35-40 minutes to go, just don't lose

dj161

dj161

GODFREY!!!!! 2-1 CITY!!!

mclean with the assist by the way

Last edited:
dj161

dj161

FT 2-1 CITY!!!!

get in, 4 clear of sheff utd, 5 clear of leeds going into the break

dj161

dj161

I just love winning games by one goal, mainly because it really seems to wind Leeds fans up by how 'spawny' we are,

massive result, shame the break is happening now as we have all the momentum, but good to give some of the lads a rest

dj161

dj161

Snce Jan 1st

Norwich 13 games 30 points
Sheff Utd 13 games 30 points
Leeds 13 games 22 points

clear to see who the form teams are right now

morty

morty

Staff member
8 games left, saw someone say ( not worked out the maths myself) that if we win 4, Leeds need to win 6. Suddenly things are looking a bit tough for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.