By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Rotherham (away) Saturday 17th October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Will be interesting to see if Cantwell is brought in from the cold, the Leeds rumours are resurfacing, and he is bending over backwards to tell everyone on Instagram how humble is, so we'll see...

Might be time for Hugill to start, whatever is wrong with Pukki he just isn't hitting the levels he was capable of. And I just looked at the table, and we really could do with a win here.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Depends what he's doing in training I guess, and do we believe the 'humility'. If we're going to go for crosses into the area then Hugill must start.........................?

N

Number 9

Rotherham, it's been pointed out in the media that they are a team who excel at lumping the ball up, winning headers and getting stuck in physically.
How do Norwich City deal with that?
My hunch is that Farke will demand Plan A but better from the players.
He seems to find it difficult to change style against what might be regarded as inferior opponents.
I suspect we might draw or lose narrowly, let's not forget, Rotherham are somewhat above us in the League.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Rotherham, it's been pointed out in the media that they are a team who excel at lumping the ball up, winning headers and getting stuck in physically.
How do Norwich City deal with that?
My hunch is that Farke will demand Plan A but better from the players.
He seems to find it difficult to change style against what might be regarded as inferior opponents.
I suspect we might draw or lose narrowly, let's not forget, Rotherham are somewhat above us in the League.

Not many aren't...............................:oops:

G

gerryinromania

Well, that makes a change. Sick note list same as last time. Most of them have just had 2 weeks holiday for goodness sake

OldRobert

OldRobert

We tried really hard to get a CB in but we couldn't................it was going to cost too much.:mad: Same old same old...... tripe, bollocks whatever you want to call it. Webber surely has to answer to this one, but of course he won't.

dj161

dj161

Capture.PNG

dj161

dj161

That's different.
I quite like it, this is the sort of game I would of got Hugill to start in to, big physical player to help combat Rotherham's strengths and Steips height to also help out at set pieces, pace of Idah, trickery of Buendia should be good................should be

only worry is that the only defender we have on the bench is Tettey, and he's a midfielder

N

Number 9

What a contrast, us fannying around sideways & backwards - Rotherham just get it forward in seconds.

Din

Din

Considered paying the £10 to watch on iFollow, so pleased I didn't. Got a dodgy stream so haven't been able to watch perfectly, but even so I can still tell this has been absolutely dire. No identity, no system, no real tactics. Nowhere near good enough. Need to see a big improvement 2nd half.

N

Number 9

Own goal after a quick counter, probably didn't deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.