By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Sheffield Wednesday (away) Sunday 14th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Seeing rumours Gibson could be injured again, hopefully not. Realistically I'd assume we can get something here.
Sometime soon we will be having the chat about just how many more wins we need...

G

gerryinromania

Hopefully Sunday lunch will be good Morty ;)

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m at work, hardly ever do a Sunday and when I agreed to it we were playing Saturday :(

OldRobert

OldRobert

HT. What a load of rubbish from us so far. I hope DF gets his whip out, I don't think one of them is earning his money today. Cantwell and Giannoulis particularly awful imo.

G

gerryinromania

Really turgid first half. Passing and flicks way out, several players off the pace, then what? Nice cup of tea, some biscuits and a quick game of I Spy with my little eye, changed all that. Two absolutely superb goals, what's not to like about that? Thought Dowell looked good when he came on, will he start midweek? Well done all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.