By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Sheffield Wednesday (Home) Saturday 5th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
You have to get to the ground 90 minutes before kick off, for checks.

Oh and they aren't selling beer.

Wondering why I am bothering lol!

dj161

dj161

You have to get to the ground 90 minutes before kick off, for checks.

Oh and they aren't selling beer.

Wondering why I am bothering lol!

just bring a flask of soup with you

morty

morty

Staff member
Everyone who was involved at Luton available for tomorrow, plus Pukki!

One more training session later today for #ncfc squad. Bar any adverse reaction Pukki is in the mix for tomorrow. Cantwell/Hugill/Dowell possibly return to training on Sunday

dj161

dj161

even if Pukki isn't fully fit to play 90 minutes he has to start, try to get an hour out of him, get in front and get him resting again

N

Number 9

"Special" soup? Like the "Special" bottle of cola I took on the bus to Wembley?

Interesting idea :D
We used to take special cola to the lads club on roller skating nights back in the day.
Two litre bottle of Norfolk Nog always went down well!

morty

morty

Staff member
We used to take special cola to the lads club on roller skating nights back in the day.
Two litre bottle of Norfolk Nog always went down well!
I was certainly in high spirits when I got there, my bottle was more vodka than coke! We had Anglia news filming us too, as they were doing a thing about Eddie Edwards.

Din

Din

Great news about Pukki. Dunno if anyone here is subscribed to The Athletic, but Michael Bailey said in his latest article that Cantwell, Krul, Hugill and Rupp should all be back for Reading away on the 16th, 3 games time. That game can't come soon enough. Dowell and Kenny should be in contention for our boxing day game against Watford.

Think I'd bring Pukki in for Martin, who looked a bit jaded against Luton. Leaving Emi, Stepi and Placheta in behind Pukki. It won't happen as well, but I would drop McGovern in a heartbeat.

Quite important we bounce back from what happened against Luton. Sheffield Wednesday may be 2nd bottom of the league, but they are obviously going to be tough to beat now that Pulis is in charge. Now we have a recognised striker though I'm hopeful that we can get back to winning ways.

N

Number 9

I was certainly in high spirits when I got there, my bottle was more vodka than coke! We had Anglia news filming us too, as they were doing a thing about Eddie Edwards.
Back in the good ol days....

N

Number 9

Playing squash with the boys at St Augustine's pool, then round to The Plasterers for home cooked pub food.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Dunno if anyone here is subscribed to The Athletic
I signed up to it this week, for £1 month it made sense. I like Michael Bailey, haven’t had the chance to have a good look at it yet though

Din

Din

I signed up to it this week, for £1 month it made sense. I like Michael Bailey, haven’t had the chance to have a good look at it yet though

Yeah I did the same. I like Bailey as well, though have to say I’ve read back through some of the articles on there, and while they are good I don’t think I’ve seen anything that would convince me to pay £7.99 a month.

Din

Din

A25B584B-3BF1-491C-87F3-496113CA54A6.png

Pukki back in and Vrancic in holding midfield alongside Skipp :D

dj161

dj161

I like that, getting Vrancic in there, no need to have two holding midfielders at home, so having Vrancic in who is just a tad more creative than Tettey is a good move

considering all the injuries that's a pretty solid starting 11, also good to see we have players on bench in Zimmermann, Tettey and Martin who all have first team experience and play in three different positions otbc

N

Number 9

Wonder how Morty is doing?
It's not sounding good on radio, to have to watch it without alcohol, I feel for him!

dj161

dj161

suddenly 2-1 within minutes of each other, Vrancic with two of the best assists you'll see in the championship all season, brilliant player he really is

Status
Not open for further replies.