By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Spurs (Home) Saturday 28th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
I'm expecting changes. Vrancic and Amadou for McClean and Tettey perhaps?

Or maybe the return of the mysteriously disappeared Leitner ? (Remember him?)

Must win etc etc etc......

N

Number 9

I'm expecting changes. Vrancic and Amadou for McClean and Tettey perhaps?

Or maybe the return of the mysteriously disappeared Leitner ? (Remember him?)

Must win etc etc etc......
You tease you....

It's not in Farkes nature to make changes, history shows that.
However, not making changes gives the impression that the players are following instructions / tactics they've been given. Our position in the table suggests it isn't working.
And I don't want to keep hearing him saying how unlucky we are, the harder you work, the luckier you get.
There's not an awful lot of point trying to be Barcelona when you are heading for the blue square north.

morty

morty

Staff member
You tease you....

It's not in Farkes nature to make changes, history shows that.
However, not making changes gives the impression that the players are following instructions / tactics they've been given. Our position in the table suggests it isn't working.
And I don't want to keep hearing him saying how unlucky we are, the harder you work, the luckier you get.
There's not an awful lot of point trying to be Barcelona when you are heading for the blue square north.
I think given how many matches there are, he has to make changes.

Shock start for Srbeny?

OldRobert

OldRobert

Don't think Leitner will be there, he doesn't even rate the bench these days. I would like to see Lewis back at LB. Byram hasn't been bad, but he's been very vulnerable at set pieces on the back stick. Not sure that Vrancic did enough in his 15 mins to warrant a start, the first 4/5 touches he had he gave the ball away and didn't go after it. Maclean as you said Morty hasn't done a lot lately, I'd start Argos with Cantwell at No 10. But it won't happen, DF doesn't like change according to him it's the fans' fault, wait for another triple sub in the 87th minute.

@FF don't agree re subs, Fergie said years ago that when and how you used your subs was a skill by itself, and he tended to know what he was talking about.

N

Number 9

It may well be that the change of coach has had an impact on the training.
It's silly little things which continue to happen game after game. You would have hoped that these things were sorted on the training ground.
Example- Aarons passes inside then starts running down the wing. The midfielder passes it back to Max, but instead of putting it in front so he can sprint onto it, the ball is pinged to his feet so he has to stop running and cut inside or turn back.
We lose momentum, possession and we're trying to run back to defend.
It's a simple thing, but happens regularly during the game. Buendia is excellent at putting the ball in the right place, some of the others are holding us back.

morty

morty

Staff member
No presser today, but Aarons and Hanley to be assessed on the day.

N

Number 9

Seems to be a lot of chatter about giving Pukki a rest. Can you imagine the actual outrage if Farke started Srbeny today?

:D
Can you imagine two banks of 4 on our 18yrd line, with a false number 9 on counter attack?
Pulis would be puffing his chest out!

G

gerryinromania

Hard to feel enthusiastic today. Puta is up and running,whisky in the jar,snowing hard, but ready to go. As I typed this, I realised we are a late kick off. Never mind, I'll just drain the jar and start again later. Melodies Wishing and Hoping ... Things can only get Better... Always look aon the bright side of life... When you wish up on a star ... OTBC... Whisky is tasting ok, glass raised to all you Canary people

N

Number 9

Hard to feel enthusiastic today. Puta is up and running,whisky in the jar,snowing hard, but ready to go. As I typed this, I realised we are a late kick off. Never mind, I'll just drain the jar and start again later. Melodies Wishing and Hoping ... Things can only get Better... Always look aon the bright side of life... When you wish up on a star ... OTBC... Whisky is tasting ok, glass raised to all you Canary people
You in Bucharest, snowing hard?

dj161

dj161

Capture.PNG

G

gerryinromania

Brown envelopes to the officials holiday funds. Sheer corruption.Var is another big club cheating method,but it's official, so it's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.