By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Stoke (away) Monday 22nd April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dj161

dj161

got to come straight back in the starting lineup hasn't he, though feel it would be a bit harsh not to give Vrancic a start, whenever he's come on in recent weeks he's made a difference, I'd imagine it'll revert back to Trybull and McLean in the centre of midfield

morty

morty

Staff member
got to come straight back in the starting lineup hasn't he, though feel it would be a bit harsh not to give Vrancic a start, whenever he's come on in recent weeks he's made a difference, I'd imagine it'll revert back to Trybull and McLean in the centre of midfield
Yeah, wouldn't disagree with that. A few selection dilemmas, but I do think we looked immediately better when Vrancic came on last night.

dj161

dj161

thats the worry for me, even though he clearly made a stupid decision in getting sent off, Farke may look to stick to his guns and make an example of Emi and leave him on the bench, but we need to get Emi back in the side, one more win should be enough to see us up, the sooner we get that win the better and we have a much better chance of getting it with Emi in the side

G

GJP

Vrancic has only started something like a dozen games this season. Seems ridiculous when you consider the goals he's scored and setup - which are basically level with everyone but Pukki.

Vrancic, Buendia and Pukki...they win you games.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Anyone here been to stoke ? The general view seems to be no colours around the ground, is it really that bad ? We like to walk round the ground and go into the club shop before we go in. It won’t matter after the game has finished as we’ll be in for ages celebrating promotion :)

morty

morty

Staff member
Anyone here been to stoke ? The general view seems to be no colours around the ground, is it really that bad ? We like to walk round the ground and go into the club shop before we go in. It won’t matter after the game has finished as we’ll be in for ages celebrating promotion :)
Oh right, not heard of that, will ask around and let you know!

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

It’s on Football ground guide Morty. We’ve decided we’re not covering up though, two blokes, and Mrs Frank, all in our 50’s so not overly concerned

morty

morty

Staff member
It’s on Football ground guide Morty. We’ve decided we’re not covering up though, two blokes, and Mrs Frank, all in our 50’s so not overly concerned
Just asked my lad and he has been twice and not had issue.

N

Number 9

Probably best to cover up a little bit, no one wants to see that....o_O

morty

morty

Staff member
Nice one, thanks
Stoke used to have a reputation, but to be honest, nowhere is really bad now. The golden rule of going anywhere, and this doesn't just apply to football is just don't be a dick. It is very, very rare that someone minding their own business ends up on the wrong end of something.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Absolutely, that’s why I asked as it seemed a bit of an ott thing to suggest. I would think that when they were in the prem there may have been a few issues but my replica shirt is out and ready to go :)

OldRobert

OldRobert

Absolutely, that’s why I asked as it seemed a bit of an ott thing to suggest. I would think that when they were in the prem there may have been a few issues but my replica shirt is out and ready to go :)

Mrs FF hasn't ironed it has she?;)

Din

Din

Gonna miss the game today as I'm out (poor planning from me),but will obviously be following very closely.

Vrancic and Buendia in for McLean and Leitner for me. OTBC

dj161

dj161

Status
Not open for further replies.