By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Swansea (away) Saturday 24th November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Jeez, was beginning to feel like this international break would never end!

I'm predicting a draw here, based purely on the fact that this winning milarkey surely can't go on forever! Just look at that form guide though!

Untitled.jpg

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Swansea’s last six home games have given them ten points so we can get something there if we keep up our good form, would take a draw though.

OldRobert

OldRobert

My only whinge is that the scum are not bottom of any of the form tables.:mad:

We make pretty impressive reading, long may it continue.OTBC.

morty

morty

Staff member
The presser.

No fresh injury issues. Hanley plays for the U23's tonight to get some game time. Marshall and Pinto fit to travel, Kenny Mclean still 2 or 3 weeks away after ankle surgery. Jarvis completed all the training sessions while they were in America, and will be looking to start getting game time, assuming with the U23's, soon. Not sure about Cantwell, sounds like he may play with the yoof tonight.

Din

Din

Gonna miss the last 10 minutes or so of this because of work, so let's hope the ending isn't as dramatic as our last game :D

The team picks itself nowadays, will be exactly the same 18 as Millwall. Think this is gonna be arguably our toughest game so far this season. Swansea have made a lot of progress over the course of this season, and now look a very good side, who are in form and have some good players that like to play the right way. I would not be disappointed with a draw here, though a win would be a huge statement.

We have Hull (A),Bolton (H) and Rotherham (H) in the 3 games immediately after this, who are 3 of the current bottom 6. Any sort of result on Saturday going into that run of games would be brilliant. Looking forward to this, feels like ages since that Millwall game! OTBC

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Very tough fixture, I know they have been inconsistent and have lost some good players but they still have some serious quality in their squad..... three of them former Norwich players of course, Leroy Fer, Martin Olsson and Kyle Naughton!

Type of game that Leroy Fer will fancy breaking a sweat in :rolleyes:

Add to that the hideously long journey to Swansea and a week of us not training at full intensity and to be honest I think I'd be quite content with a draw here just to keep the unbeaten run going.

N

Number 9

Very tough fixture, I know they have been inconsistent and have lost some good players but they still have some serious quality in their squad..... three of them former Norwich players of course, Leroy Fer, Martin Olsson and Kyle Naughton!

Type of game that Leroy Fer will fancy breaking a sweat in :rolleyes:

Add to that the hideously long journey to Swansea and a week of us not training at full intensity and to be honest I think I'd be quite content with a draw here just to keep the unbeaten run going.

Nah, beat them 2-1

Din

Din

Wow. Incredible half's performance. Got the lead fortuitously perhaps but since then we've put them to the sword. Fantastic so far. Just a shame that we conceded, as the 2nd half probably would've been a stroll in the park otherwise. Another poor error from Krul, the 2nd in 2 weeks and 4th or 5th this season. I do like him but he is a bit of a worry at the moment.

Let's not get sloppy now second half. Get our foot on the ball and see out the win, and hopefully get another goal or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.