By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Swansea (home) Saturday 7th November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Second vs third, and a chance to continue our unbeaten run. Swansea's current form is a bit patchy, so wouldn't be surprised if they arrive playing a bus in defence.

Not sure if if I would change anything here, we need pace and guile to break down stubborn defences, with we have in Placheta and Buendia. We need to see Stieperman maintain his high standards.

Am not really sure what to take from the last game, the amount of shots from outside the box was definitely a symptom of playing a team who came for a point, am not sure what more we could have done.

Unchanged starting lineup for me.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I think it might be a bit more open than Tuesday, agree on same team to start

morty

morty

Staff member
44.jpg

G

GJP

Its a tricky one, Sorenson definitely does not deserve to lose his place. You don't change a winning team / team who is playing well, unless you really have to.

If Andy Robertson returns from injury do Liverpool wait to lose a game before they bring him back in?

Din

Din

Pretty worrying injury list, but hopefully most, if not all, of those who are doubts can get through this game, and then they'll have two weeks over the international break to recover.

Presumably if Gibson is out, Zimbo will come in. If Sorenson is out, Mumba will come in. McLean/Vrancic for Rupp (probably McLean knowing Farke),and Vrancic/Idah/Martin for Stepi or Placheta. Not ideal though changing a winning team that much.

Swansea are a very good side, and actually a team that will not just to come and stick 11 men behind the ball. Gonna be a really tough game, and I'll be delighted if we're able to maintain our unbeaten record. Not sure how confident I am though with that injury list!

morty

morty

Staff member
Good half that, faded a bit towards the end. Swansea look a decent side.

Watching on ifollow for the first time, had to pay a tenner! Will be contacting the club Monday!

Din

Din

Not a bad performance, but yet again whenever we get into the final 3rd our touch or final ball let’s us down every time. So frustrating because the likes of Buendia and Stepi have got into some good positions.

We really should be 1-0 up to be fair, Placheta HAS to bury that early chance. Had the whole goal to aim at and hit right in the spot the defender was stood.

Never thought I’d be saying this a few weeks ago, but we really miss Rupp in our midfield. McLean just hasn’t got the same passing ability or vision.

Din

Din

Good half that, faded a bit towards the end. Swansea look a decent side.

Watching on ifollow for the first time, had to pay a tenner! Will be contacting the club Monday!

That’s shocking! It didn’t ask me to pay to be fair so must be something to do with you using it for the first time. Not good though regardless :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.