By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Wet Spam ( home) Saturday 11th July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dj161

dj161

I literally have no interest right now, didn't even realise we were even playing today until about 11am, shows how much the football has been killed by the ridiculous finances involved to have a chance in the prem, var debacle and covid meaning were still playing in mid july in empty stadiums and still have several games to go, role on next year in the championship, maybe I'll get some enthusiasm back by then

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Just feel a bit miserable now, thought this group had a bit of fight in them and would want to play for pride.

Dressing room obviously not right.

morty

morty

Staff member
Just feel a bit miserable now, thought this group had a bit of fight in them and would want to play for pride.

Dressing room obviously not right.
I think, for me, the point I made in the lessons learned thread is the one for me. Not one of our loan players brought anything to the team, when we desperately needed a bit of quality and experience to supplement our very young squad. I'm pretty sure Webber will be self analysing on this, we really did not spend well on Fahrmann, Amadou and Duda.

N

Number 9

I think, for me, the point I made in the lessons learned thread is the one for me. Not one of our loan players brought anything to the team, when we desperately needed a bit of quality and experience to supplement our very young squad. I'm pretty sure Webber will be self analysing on this, we really did not spend well on Fahrmann, Amadou and Duda.
We may never find out the £ cost of those loans, but it ain't cheap.

OldRobert

OldRobert

The only thing Webber will be self analysing is his navel.

N

Number 9

Seems around £6m was the mooted figure when you factor them all in. We maybe got some back by sending them back early
If that figure is correct, it's still £6,000,000 too much for all those back passes from Rupp and over hit free kicks from Duda.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

With Rupp and Drmic both being contracted players I'm prepared to see what they look like in the Championship before declaring them poor transfers overall, can't see Drmic being a success myself but I'm happy to hope that he is. Duda however has just looked dreadful and the sooner he boards a flight home the better.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I think you’ll find that he left after the game Saturday
That was great news, his set pieces were terrible. If Vrancic had taken all the set pieces given to Duda we might at least have scored a few more goals in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.