By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Wigan (Away) Saturday 18th February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
I have no coaching qualifications and it is fairly easy to see the issues. For me it is the transition from having the ball, to not having it. Poor decision making, primarily in the midfield, means we tend to over commit by at least one player, and invariably leave gaps that can be exploited. The poor decisions create overloads, and we find ourselves, very suddenly, under pressure, which invariably creates a defensive error, and well, you know the rest.

Playing a gegenpress is all very fine, but the trick is knowing the right time to do it, and have a plan for what happens when it breaks down.

N

Number 9

I have no coaching qualifications and it is fairly easy to see the issues. For me it is the transition from having the ball, to not having it. Poor decision making, primarily in the midfield, means we tend to over commit by at least one player, and invariably leave gaps that can be exploited. The poor decisions create overloads, and we find ourselves, very suddenly, under pressure, which invariably creates a defensive error, and well, you know the rest.

Playing a gegenpress is all very fine, but the trick is knowing the right time to do it, and have a plan for what happens when it breaks down.
You've pretty much agreed with what the analysis says.

morty

morty

Staff member

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.