By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Wolves (Home) Saturday 21st December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Catching a flight this afternoon so will be home for this!

Feels very much like a game that we need to get something out of, and after the performance against Leicester we should be full of confidence.

No easy games though....

N

Number 9

Ben Godfrey is a doubt, Twitter has a pic of him in London with a brace on his leg.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

After the result at Leicester it’s difficult to not feel more positive. Wolves have got some big, strong lumps in their side and pace going forward. Villa play Southampton so a win would be perfect.

morty

morty

Staff member
Hasn't been confirmed yet, you never know
I'm not convinced it was Godfrey at Liverpool street station in the pic, it only shows him from behind. And would the club just pack him off, in a leg brace, on a train to London, I assume, for a scan? Surely someone would at least drive him?

11.jpg

N

Number 9

Will find out tomorrow. The pinkun wrote an article about who should be the replacement, they don't normally stick their neck out too far.
Lets hope it was mistaken identity.

hogesar

hogesar

I don't like the idea of having to face Traore at the moment..

OldRobert

OldRobert

Never bloody rains .................................o_O

morty

morty

Staff member
Something weird going on, club says he has done his ACL but no surgery needed, but Godfrey has tweeted it is fine and he won't be out long. I wonder if that was a bit of input from his agent? Hmmmmm

OldRobert

OldRobert

I'll believe DF will play Hanley when I see it.....................I suspect another square peg in round hole job.:rolleyes:

morty

morty

Staff member
I'll believe DF will play Hanley when I see it.....................I suspect another square peg in round hole job.:rolleyes:
If DF doesn't play Hanley then we may as well sell him, as there is no point in having him if he can't get a game this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.