By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City wallpapers/graphics

Tomasz Blazak

Tomasz Blazak

Hi all, 

I mess about with photoshop type programmes in my spare time, but getting a little bored of doing similar stuff all the time...

So please post ideas here for wallpapers/Facebook cover photos you want created and I will do my best to turn them into reality.

Obviously this is a free service, I'm not trying to make any money out of this or anything. 

I will always to do my best to put something together, but bear in mind I do this in my spare time, I have a full time job and a life too, so please don't get impatient if it takes a few days to get it done!

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi KickItOff,

I'd love to see those in the download section if any of those turn out to be Norwich related, that is the intention of that section really, I've noticed a few other football forums have graphics forums where various talented people create signatures etc. 

Tomasz Blazak

Tomasz Blazak

Absolutely, I hadn't even spotted that section yet. I might have a look at knocking up a Legends of Munich Facebook cover or wallpaper later on, unless anyone has better suggestions.

Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

I don't do facebook, KIO, but a Legends of Munich wallpaper sounds good. 

Tomasz Blazak

Tomasz Blazak

Now available in the Downloads section of this site. :)

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just approved the file. great contribution kick it off. 

I've set that system so that I have to approve any contributions - I don't want people to start uploading wallpapers that they have downloaded from canaries.co.uk or pinkun.com.