By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

PinkUn

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldRobert

OldRobert

Just tried to have a nose on the above, can't load it. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me? Using FF.

morty

morty

Staff member
Not working on Chrome either. Perhaps after yesterdays loss it has imploded in a maelstrom of cataclysmic misery...

OldRobert

OldRobert

Whatever will 'Lakey' do, unable to preach his nonsense.:rolleyes:

D

Daz Sparks

Hi, just signed up here to see what it's about as Pinkun has shit itself.

There was no "meltdown" on there when I last checked in, although there were one or two of the usual suspects spreading there doom and gloom as well calling for Farke to resign.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Sounds about the norm, although when I read it late last night, there was more than 'a few' spreading doom and gloom (or is it the truth) and there's been an element on there wanting DF's head all season.

D

Daz Sparks

I would consider that by far the majority see it as I do OldRobert, the ones calling for Farke to be sacked are either retards, binners or both.

morty

morty

Staff member
Hi, just signed up here to see what it's about as Pinkun has shit itself.

There was no "meltdown" on there when I last checked in, although there were one or two of the usual suspects spreading there doom and gloom as well calling for Farke to resign.
Welcome aboard. Not gonna lie, it is maybe a bit slower paced here than the pinkun :D

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Welcome on board Daz, I think of this forum as half a dozen blokes in a pub having a chat, compared to the pink un where it’s two groups of blokes in a pub just yelling at each other ;)

OldRobert

OldRobert

Plod having a dig at us on thread 'Let's put a limit on starting new threads'.

morty

morty

Staff member
Plod having a dig at us on thread 'Let's put a limit on starting new threads'.
This forum is literally living rent free in his head :D Quite pathetic.

Oh and just read the thread, for the record Lakey did join here, and was never banned. I did rap his knuckles for stupid shit stirring though. Same as I did with plod. I was having none of them bringing their pinkun nonsense here. And I still have all the logs, if they doubt my version of events.

OldRobert

OldRobert

LDC doesn't comment on what's happening on this site I don't think, unlike the other.:rolleyes:

OldRobert

OldRobert

They really don't like us over there do they? That same thread seems to have brought out the ones who dislike us the most for some reason, complaint now about egos.................? I thought, as FF used the analogy of a few blokes in the pub talking NCFC, but apparently that's not how this site and the people on it are perceived at all.:confused:

morty

morty

Staff member
They really don't like us over there do they? That same thread seems to have brought out the ones who dislike us the most for some reason, complaint now about egos.................? I thought, as FF used the analogy of a few blokes in the pub talking NCFC, but apparently that's not how this site and the people on it are perceived at all.:confused:
Don't take it personally Bob, it is me that they don't like. It amuses me how they all flocked here when it opened, then when they realised that they couldn't get away with the nonsense that they get away with over there, they soon left. Which makes you realise that being a bit of an arsehole on a forum, rather than actually talking about football, was their priority. :)

OldRobert

OldRobert

Don't take it personally Bob, it is me that they don't like. It amuses me how they all flocked here when it opened, then when they realised that they couldn't get away with the nonsense that they get away with over there, they soon left. Which makes you realise that being a bit of an arsehole on a forum, rather than actually talking about football, was their priority. :)
Well the vast majority certainly succeed in that. I was once taken on a school trip to the sewage treatment works at Trowse (yeah I know),must be 60 odd years ago. There was less crap there, than there is typed over there:eek:.

morty

morty

Staff member
I'll close this thread now, folk from over there will be reading, and I can't be arsed with a whole tit for tat whinefest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.