By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Pinkun

OldRobert

OldRobert

Is it just me, haven't been able to get on to the other place since late last night.

morty

morty

Staff member
I rarely look there, to be honest. Aye, I just looked on there okay.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Yes, I did notice it but like everything else on there didn't think it worth commenting on. My apologies!;)

morty

morty

Staff member
Yes, I did notice it but like everything else on there didn't think it worth commenting on. My apologies!;)
Duncan messaged me about it, quite the amusing read. Diane wanted me banned and used daft twats like Tilson and Greavsy to do her dirty work for her. :D

OldRobert

OldRobert

Diane? I'm surprised but then again..........................the other two don't surprise me at all about anything.:rolleyes:

morty

morty

Staff member
Diane? I'm surprised but then again..........................the other two don't surprise me at all about anything.:rolleyes:
Oh aye, it was no secret that for years she had Sports desk Pete on speed dial. You could literally set your watch by it, she would turn up on a thread she didn't like the way was going, then it would mysteriously disappear not long after!