By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Player Of The Month - November

dj161

dj161

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/201...mpionship-player-of-the-month-award-november/

Great news to see both Emi Buendia and Teemu Pukki nominated for player of the month for November, hopefully one of them can pick it up, the other nominees (not that it matters) are Tammy Abraham, Alan Hutton (Villa),Pablo Hernandez (Leeds) and Joe Lolley (Forest)

now the question is which one of our lads gets your vote

haven't seen anything about manager of the month, but surely Herr. Farke is a shoe in, though I thought that last month too and wasn't even nominated from what I can remember

morty

morty

Staff member
Buendia has certainly caught my every time I have seen him play, so I would likely go with him, coupled with the back story that even Farke didn't expect him to be playing such a part this season, he was very much viewed as "one for the future".

I think Farke was nominated, but didn't win? Makes no sense, especially when you looked at the points / win stats, bet hey ho!